Chapter 119

Ruby was now seen in a room of Cassandra's castle.

Ruby was reading a books about Spells, Items, Sacred Gears, Martial Arts, The 12 Gods and making potions.

There was however a Sacred Gear that interested Ruby, it was a scythe the same one that Summer was sadistically holding in one of her memories.

Ruby:( Charon's Guidance, it belonged to the God of Death, Surshana. It's extremely tough and possess great offensive strength fit for a God. The Sacred Gear enable the wielder to cast various spells, allowing them to choose them and use them such as:

- Death: An 8th Tier spell that can be used on a single target each time. Though the scythe can only do so two times every 8 hours.

- Undead Flame: Sorrounds the target in an aura of mystical flames made of negative energy which engulf the enemy when they make contact.

- Undead Avoidance: A spell which protect the wielder from Undead without intelligence.

- Create Undead: A 3rd Tier spell that allows the user to spawn a low tier undead minion.

- Disease: A spell that can cause illness.

- Sleep to the Undead: A spell which triggers a chance to destroy the undead without turn resistence in a single hit.

- Evil Eye: A spell that lets the wielder select an ability from different gaze effects.

- Death Mask: A spell which defend the wielder from the gaze attacks while strengthening the feat effect caused by the wielder.

- Hand of Glory: A spell that can be used two ways.

The scythe can summon a special undead known as Spartiate.. A total of 30 could be summoned every 24 hours, with a limit of 5 being a activate simultaneously.) she thought in her head.

Ruby:( Let's see about Surshana, a child of Nyx. He was a Primordial God that could control fear, death and disease. He's among the most dangerous deities that have ever lived. It was stated he was among the most powerful out of the 5 Primordials Great Gods. Most of the lesser Gods he had as subordinates were quite wicked like him. He was described as a god who could either bestow an eternity of tranquility or eternity of despair. The reason he was worshipped it was because he was considered the most evil out of his brothers and sisters. They needed to placate him, begging him not to inflict his power upon them.) she thought in her head as she gulped.

Ruby:( So, there are more Gods other than the 12 Gods of Remnant. Even more stronger than them.) she thought in her head.

Ruby:( To think that my mother got her hands on a Sacred Gear so powerful. What was her actual objective?) she thought in her head as she wanted to find out why her mother turned in such a way, it couldn't just be Salem. It had to be something more.

Ruby decided to stop with her studies and head outside, there she noticed a bunch of guards sparring with each other.

Cassandra then appeared behind Ruby.

Cassandra:" Silver Eyes, New discoveries? Dreams more exciting than reality?" she asked to Ruby, because Ruby was always on the books studying.

Ruby:" Unless you can manage to turn them into reality itself." she said with a calm smile.

Ruby then summoned Igris, now one of her familiars.