Chapter 110

Dreams and floats into a window, where a little girl is in bed, hugging a stuffed unicorn in her sleep. The Dreams and swirls over her head, and morphs into a little girl riding a unicorn. The girl smiles at the lovely dream as it flies  around the room. Then the room darkens as a wispy, shadowy figure with a familiar laugh crawls out from under the bed, and rises up. It's Hypnos...........

 - Hypnos, the Nightmare King -

He notices the little girl's dream.

Hypnos:" Ohhhh, I thought I heard the clippity-clop of a unicorn. What an adorable dream!" he said with a soft expression on his face.

Hypnos then leaned closer to the little girl who was sleeping in her bed.

Hypnos:" And look. At. Her. Precious child. So sweet, so full of hope and wonder. Why, there's only one thing missing...a touch of fear?" he asked with a sadistic smile appearing across his face.

Hypnos reaches into the little girls dream, and touches a bony finger to the unicorn. It turns ashen and black, and disintegrates. The little girl flinches in her sleep. Hypnos snickers, delighted.

Hypnos:" Hahaha! That never gets old!" he said with a evil grin.

Hypnos swirls the Dreamsand around and it all turns into black corrupted Nightmare sand.

Hypnos:" Feel your fear. Come on. Come on, that's right." he said with a smirk on his face.

The black sand morphs into a horrific, shadowy bucking horse. He gleefully grabs the Nightmare'smane and smirked.

He sends it out the window, where it joins a posse of other Nightmares coursing through the village. They take off and fly into the night sky.

Hypnos:"Yesss. What a pretty little Nightmare. Now, I want you to go tell the others the wait is over. " he said with a smile.

Hypnos teleported himself outside of the room and was now floating in the sky with a sadistic grin on his face as the moon was glowing behind him.

Hypnos turned to the moon with a bored expression on his face.

Hypnos:" Don't look at me like that, mother. You must have known this day would come. My Nightmares are finally ready. Are your Guardians?" he asked with a grin on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ostara had now a bored look on her face as Weiss made her way towards the other Guardians.

Two elves backed away from Weiss as they didn't want to get stomp by her white heels.