Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth

There have been many mighty warriors throughout the millennium. But over time, the practice of war has begun to erode the very existence of the realm. The tipping point has finally been reached. It was predicted that one day the fighters would become too powerful and too numerous. If left unchecked, their intense warfare could weaken and divide the realm. Causing, the Apocalypse. The Primordial Gods have established the safeguard of the realm to avoid its total destruction. Using the insatiable bloodlust of the fighters. They will be headed towards battle, like butterflies drawn to the light. At the height of the Destruction, alliances will break. And old grievances will resurface. Finally.... the time has come for this final battle. The Rebirth..... has begun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune Arc was now seen inside of a volcano meditating before Rubilax started talking.

Rubilax:" Boss, What are we doing? We spent a year doing nothing but meditating." he said as he was in need to destroy, however Jaune was currently having a mental battle with his sinister personality Dark Vlad.

However the battle was stopped by the Dragon Phaeris who made his way into Jaune's mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Phaeris:" Jaune Arc. Is good to see that you've awakened. Do not worry.... I'll soon leave you two back to your fight." he said.

- Phaeris-

- Phaeris-

Dark Vlad:" Huh?!? Who is this Lizard stench standing here?!?" he asked in amusement.

Jaune:" Phaeris? What's going on? You seem to have an issue to speak about? I'll hear you..." he said as he stopped fighting Dark Vlad causing his personality to be offended by this.

Dark Vlad:" Oh, great hear this f*cker and leave me hanging 'me'. I'll just sit here and wait for you to be over." he said with despise as he walked off causing Jaune to scoff as Phaeris just looked back at Dark Vlad walking off and then looked back at Jaune.

Phaeris:" You've preserved yourself in the rock..... after you've finished your training with Joan. Your actions at Atlas were tragic, but your name can still be redeemed. A new path awaits you. A very important task has been requested of you, my boy. Only you can fight this enemy. Your victories in Eden have been great for Balance. For you, Knight of Miracles." he told Jaune.