Chapter 101

With the birth of the Belladonna group and their feats, the world of Remnant of the past was in uproar, the Government immidiatly took action.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the tea houses of Kuroibara the civilians were talking about Hatchiko actions.

Civilian:" Wealth, Fame and Power. The man who obtained everything its ' The Mad Dog' Hatchiko....." he said as he looked at Hatchikos bounty.

Civilian 2:" Look at the punk, he used to be just a simple thief back in the days, now look at him going around the world and fighting in several kingdoms.." he said as others started to talk ill about Hatchiko reputation despite not knowing Hatchiko point of view.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Year passed as Hatchiko decided to make his way back to the village of Kuroibara undercover to go see his younger sister Mitsuri.

Hatchiko appeared on top of an hill with a smile on his face.

Hatchiko starred at the journal on his hand about what they said about him and just started grinning.

Hatchiko:" What an impressive mess. And just to it to happen 3 years ago. One day the borders that divide us will crash the day the The Eight Monarchs will appear....... " he said as he trew away the journal.

Even thought Hatchiko knew he was going to die in 2 years, he acted as if he still had time to live on.

If he was going to leave the face of Remnant he was going to leave it with a smile under the golden double crescent moon. Because he knew that in the future something greal will await.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hatchiko was now seen using invinsibility to check on his younger sister from the top of a tree, it appeared that in those 3 years he was exiled from the village of Kuroibara his younger sister started a family with one of the soldiers of the Shogun.

Mitsuri was seen holding her baby which appeared to be a boy as the door of the house opened revealing her husband.

Mitsuri:" Shengling!! Beloved, how was your day?" he asked with a smile to Shengling.