Chapter 104

In the Heavenly Mountain, Blake had now waken up to see herself tied up into chains as Xiao Bai looking disappointed in her.

Xiao Bai:" Blake Belladonna, your impatience led to a huge disaster. Never again you are allowed to go as free as you want....." she said.

Hatchiko:" What were you thinking acting like that, kitten? You were lucky things didn't went over the roof easily. By fighting the Dragon King's son you had attracted his attention to us. I know you wanted to help that village, but you were at high risk." he told Blake.

Blake looked down on the floor were she was laying disappointed in herself.

Blake:" H- Húlí.She's is......... I-I didn't mean to......." she was then interrupted by the sound of a baby giggling as her eyes widen looking at Xiao Qing holding a baby with fox like traits.

Xiao Qing:" Stop pooping too much!!" she said causing the baby to start crying.

Xiao Qing then groaned in annoyence as Xiao Bai sighed before taking the baby from her younger sibling arms

Xiao Bai then started singing for the baby little fox causing her to calm down and started giggling again.

Blake looked at the scene feeling more disappointment in herself, because her friend ended up dying and reincarnating into a baby.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the palace of the Dragon King, Tian Wang Xing was now seen on his knees infront of his father who was looking at his offspring in disappointment.

Tian Wang Xing:" F-Father!! M-Master Aku!! Forgive me...." he said feeling shame and disappointment at himself.

Hono Aku:" How did today's assignment go?" he asked looking at the Sea Dragon Prince almost amused by his defeat.

Tian Wang Xing:" The attack was proceeding well, before the Demon Cat arrived!!! She got in the way of my divine judgment!!! Before you say something father, she was no weakling. She was powerful!! Too powerful to be honest. Some people are starting to think she's a God aswell, not a demon. She reached the 11th tier of Chi. We've got to act immidiately."he warned his father as his younger brother Huanglong was standing next to them.

The Dragon King then closed his eyes and started thinking.

Huanglong:" Big brother is right, father. I saw it with my own eyes and felt it. Our enemies are powerful, but they're impure. We can reason with them, they don't appear to be foolish father." he said as he was trying to avoid conflict.