Chapter 84

A little girl was now seen doing a lot of chores in a orphange.

Getting pushed around by other children of her age.

Doing her chores.

Looking at other children having fun, while she was left alone.

Fighting back the other children who were pushing her around, only to get beat up herself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:"I'll take her."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The little girl was now standing infront of a hotel, Glass Unicorn in the City of Atlas as her eyes widen at how beutiful the place was.

The Little Girl then tilt her head, before the woman who picked her up then snapped her fingers, bringing the little girl out of her thoughts.

???:"Come in." she said before walking up to the door and opened it.

The Little girl then nodded immidiatly, before walking inside of the place.

Once inside her eyes widen even more as she start looking around the place as she saw a lot of people being there.

The Lady then start coughing to catch the Little Girl attention again as the Little one nodded, before following again the lady.

.

.

.

.

The two then entered a room as the Little Girl was met by two girl who were roughly the same age as her, well dressed, cleaned, with beutiful ocean eyes and blonde hair.

The Little Girl then looked away feeling ashamed in herself as the two girls tilted their heads at her.

The Little Girl then set her sight to a bunch of delicious food on a tray.

The Little Girl then gulped before looking down in sadness as the Lady notices it

???:"Your job will be to fold the laundry and make sure both the dishes and the floors are clean enough to eat in. But first ....... do you want one, my dear?" she asked with a motherly smile on her face as Little Girl just nodded as the Lady then handed her one as Cinder started immidiatly eat.