Chapter 99

The Battle of Zhou Island...... The battle between three creatures....... caused the Island to now liveabove the skies far away from the impurities of the monsters beneath them......

 caused the Island to now liveabove the skies far away from the impurities of the monsters beneath them

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Faunus of Zhou Island where now seen enjoying their peace above the clouds of Remnant, lucky that thankfully the Shogun Dan Chan would lay low and not attack them.

Meanwhile with Blake she was now seen tied up on a mountain as Húlí was sitting right infront of her with a curious expression on her face.

Húlí:" Would you look at that? So, you've also ended up getting chosen by 'them' too, huh? You've got yourself quite noticed in the land of Shiroibara. You're pretty strong, but not as strong as you think you are........ Your attitude is quite impressive....... " she said as a frown appeared on Blake face.

Blake:" Them?" she asked as she wanted to know who was them.

Húlí:" They don't have a name so I decided to call them the 'Crown'. Do you know why I refer them as such name, well you see. They are special forces unit comprising of individuals with necromancer and light magic-level abilities. One could even think of them as a group supposedly made up of Shoguns and Yokais. However, there is actually a critical difference that sets the Crown  apart from most of them, that of their equipment used by each of its respective members. In other words, they're utilizing the equipment that originated from the arsenal of items belonging to the Divinities. With these they are commonly assigned to very dangerous tasks, capturing the 'Chosen Ones' and turn them into 'Guardians'. In order for a mortal to be successful in the long term, it is important for the mortal to have special compatibility or simply unique Chi that can improve their chances. If a mortal has been one for a long time, their Chi will naturally adapt to their cursed beasts for better compatibility. It is also necessary that its a living body." she told Blake as the cat faunus just hissed in anger that she got turned into a Demon.

Blake:" But, now they are dead." she said as she felt satifisfied that she manage to kill the members, but Húlí just shook her head.

Húlí:" Not, all of them. Their Vice-leader is still alive..... The Red East Dragon you've faced on the village of Shiroibara its him. He became the Grandmaster of the Village under the protection of the Shogun Dan Chan so that he could've use such status to get what he wants. The Six Dofus are Dragon Eggs. Individually, they are powerless but when the six eggs are united, they have the ability to call either give Godlike powers to the users or wishes." she said making Blake eyes widen.

Blake:" Those coloured eggs, the one that Red Lizard was holding on his claws........ Wait, did you say Vice-Leader? Then, who is the leader.........?" she asked to Húlí.