Chapter 108

Ao Zi Ma was now seen inside of the ancient Chamber as Huanglong was seen standing behind him.

Huanglong then looked inside of the hole to see chained up people and beasts in it as his eyes widen in shock and horror

Ao Zi Ma:" What do you think of the Tiāntáng. Chamber? Power, isn't it?" he said.

Huanglong:" This is where all the Chi of the Remnant went. These people and creatures are hoarding it all." he said with a look of sadness for the souls of the slaves and beasts inside of it.

Ao Zi Ma:" I merely took their life. Now they serve me.  They wouldn't dare to disobey me. The essence of Remnant's life force, the Tiāntáng Chamber, has several unique properties, to revitalize after strenuous trials, restoring strength and healing any wounds inflicted upon. The chamber can naturally repel corrupted beings from itself if the need should arise to protect itself from potential corruption."he said with a calm expression on his face.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" Oooh, Genius!!! Brillliant stuff!!!!" he said as he wrapped his arm around Huanglong neck as Huanglong was shocked as he didn't expect the Monkey King to be here and wondered how he managed to make himself undetected.

Ao Zi Ma then sighed.

Ao Zi Ma:" Are there any news about the Demon Cat? Any progress in the favor that I asked you?" he asked to Sun Wukong.

Sun Wukong then started clearing his troath as he pushed away Huanglong from him.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" Um, I've been busy. But I'm on it. Trust me." he said with bright smile on his face.

Ao Zi Ma then started making his way towards Sun Wukong as the two starred at each other as if they were equal.

Ao Zi Ma:" You don't say. I'm hoping you can help me understand something. That cat's power has grown so quickly, she defeated all of my children except Huanglong much more easily than before. Someone must have trained her, don't you think?" he asked.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" Oh, maybe she is so naturally talented that she got there on her own."he said with a bright innocent smile on his face.

Ao Zi Ma:" Perhaps, but perhaps it was you. That day you've rescued from the brink of death and brought her to a God." he said as Sun Wukong gasped.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" WHO ME?!?!? WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?! IT'S CRAZY!!!!" he said with acting melodramatic but Ao Zi Ma wasn't buying that at all.

Ao Zi Ma then smirked.

Ao ZI Ma:" Anything is possible. In fact, you might be afraid of the revelation that you managed to kill one of the 10 Gods on your own. Perhaps that's why the moment that unknown yokai stepped into this timeline you've set everything up to make sure that my downfall would've happened. So that you can stop me for pursuing my plan!!!" he yelled in anger as dragon scales appeared on his handsome face making his appearence more threathing.