Hellblazer and Primak Movie 3#: Fallen Kingdom......

Remnant a world filled with horrific monsters bent on death and destruction, and humanity's only hope is dependent upon the Huntsmen and Huntresses.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For every kiss, a bullet in the face. For every action, a reaction. For every event, there exists in potential, a mirror event, an exactly opposite possibility. If the world you know is one full of adventures, where heroic women run faster than the speed of light, and men swing silver blades to slay Demon beasts. The only misstep or stopped hearbeat away, is a world of ruins.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Earth 63600 -

My name is Lisa Lavender, and I'm writing this because it's all gone wrong. My fellows thinks that I'm going nuts. I've given up my news reporter job at the VNN for this. Consider this: Marcus Black skilled assassin that lived in the mountains with his son, not only did he took away the boy Semblance and legs, but ended up killing him during training.

The bastard dispose of his son's body by using Acid Dust, but got discovered by his neighbours due to the strong smell of the corpse.

That's why I'm on the road all through this decade, people have been touched by the paranormal.

Their stories must hold clues as to what should have happened. How did it all go so horribly wrong?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisa was now seen reading an old journal in bar about two girls, apparently the eldest decided to venture in the dark woods in the search of something wheeling the youngest one in a wagon and walking. But upon arriving at her destination they both got killed by three Beowolves.

The names of those little girls were Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose.

Lisa sighed, before putting away her journal.

Lisa:" Something soft, orange juice, maybe." she said to Junior Xiong.

Junior:" Orange Juice, we got." he said as Lisa nodded.

Lisa:" Fine, thanks." she said.

Lisa then notice a person sitting next to her as she turned to see the person had slanted, dark green eyes and bright long orange hair with long bangs covering his right eye. Black eyeliner traced his visible left eye. He's tall and lanky. He was wearing a mouth mask to cover up his lips.

His name was Roman Torchwick.

Roman then leaned a paper towards Lisa.

' Buy me a drink or I'll kill you.'

Lisa eyes widen before Junior started laughing.

Junior:" Hey, now Romeo I'm the one who owns the place here. Don't mind him, lady he's just a crancky. Just crancky aren't you? The brat tried to switch sides against the gang known as The Spider. He wanted to sold infos, so Lil's Miss Malachite shut the boy's mouth permanently. Show the nice costumer, your pretty smile little Romeo." he said while laughing as Roman then removed his mask showcasing the scars he got from his former of boss for trying to sold personal infos.