Chapter 97

Lush, deep forests, as far as the eye can see...... Where flowers and plants grow thick and verdant.... from the pure coursing river water leading to the crystal blue sea.... this story of KuroiBara...... from the time when life was still abundant.

 from the time when life was still abundant

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The citiziens of Kuroibara were now seen interacting with each other about the events that have been happening on Ten no yama, the great mountain of the village of Kuroibara.

Villager:" It's true! I saw it! The mountain was moving!" he said.

Villager 2:" The mountain?!?" he asked in shock.

Villager:" That's right! We were running for our lives from a moving mountain just now!! It was roaring at us!!!!" he said fearful about what has happened and how lucky him and his crew made it alive.

???:" That might be the work of the 'Demon Cat'. You must have anger it." she responded with a smile on her face.

" she responded with a smile on her face

- Mitsuri, Waitress of the Teahouse -

Villager 3:" Hey, you better watch out Mitsuri. You're quite the beuty it would be scary if the 'Demon Cat' came to possess your body." he said in a teasing tone as Mitsuri only response was sticking her tounge out.

This caused the man of the village to laugh.

Villager 4:" Okay, we'll let you in on the secret Mitsuri, but only for you. See the truth is..... We finally caught the legendary eggs we've been looking for. It took us an year of searching. Look at them." he said as he show off the treasure he and his crew manage to find.

" he said as he show off the treasure he and his crew manage to find