Chapter 85

An army of Grimm were now coming from the From the countryside to the city of Atlas, lead by a 60-meter Grimm Dragon that released many black puddles from which even more Grimm sprouted. Grimm's entire army easily managed to enter the city of Atlas and cause much more chaos.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the underground city, Ironwood after he fixed Penny, he felt the rumbling coming from upstairs of the city of Atlas as he then contacted Winter.

Winter:"Yes, sir?"

Ironwood:"I'm evacuating all the citizens of the underground. Prepare the Omega Manta Squad, reach every corner of the Atlas."

Winter:"But, sir-"

Ironwood:"NOW!!!"

Ironwood then started comunicationing at all of the citiziens of the underground.

Ironwood:"Citizens of Atlas, please take shelter in the safest underground stations."

.

.

.

.

.

The Citiziens of the underground then started running out of their homes as sonnas they saw a bunch of Grimms burst out the ceiling, meaning that they were slowly entering the place.

Civilian:"We need to go!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile outside of the Underground Jaune, Winter, Harriet, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Vine, Marrow and Elm were now trying to fight as many Grimms as possibile.

Winter:"There are too many !!! We will not be able to repel many with only our strength !! The generators in the city have taken too much damage. It will collapse !!"

Harriett:"We cannot waste all of our Aura, we would be at zero. What can we do against that Giant Dragon Grimm?"

Marrow:"it's slow, but it's too strong for us. I don't think we will even be able to scratch it Harriett, not with our bombs, weapons, missiles or even with magic !!"

Nora then tried to communicate to Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Sun, Y/n, Ilia, Vernal, Qrow, Maria, Pietro and many others.

Nora:"Guys, we need a little more power. Penny is still missing, but we need you right now."

Ren:"It won't help Nora, our communications have been cut off."

Jaune:"There is too much negativity here, it interferes with my communicating with other sources. Damn, without Y / n here, things get bad. But maybe .... something came to my mind. You see those black portals .... they didn't come out of nowhere ..... they head to another area .... where Oscar is probably located. In the Kingdom of the Grimm."

Marrow:"Jaune, my friend. Don't do anything stupid. This situation is bigger than you think." he said.

Vine:"And it could be a trap. Knowing how shrewd Salem is, she'll expect one of us to make his/her first move to enter her world." he said calmly.

Harriett:"Something we have to do, if only there was another way. Damn, this situation bothers me too much."

Winter:"What do you have in mind, against such a creature?" she asked Jaune.