Chapter 70

Our Young Hunters, Qrow Branwen and Ironwood Special Unit have now exit the tunnel as Ruby and Nora were fangirling over the Jaune Arc, Y/n Zatara, Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong as Axel rolled his right eye in annoyence.

Nora:"You're amazing! The way you took down that Geist without even needing a plan! I mean ... you already knew what to do right away."

Jaune:"Well, in short, we of the JYBOS team are used to fighting by instinct, so we can maximize our strengths and file down the weak ones."

Marrow however decide to try to act cool to impress the young Hunters who are 1 year younger than him.

Marrow:"And then there are those who have strong points in abundance, without any weak points."

Elm then try to hold her laughter, however Marrow noticed that.

Marrow:"Oh yes? So do you think I have weaknesses, Elm?"

Elm:"You have one between your ears." she said as Harriet and Axel started laughing with Marrow looking down at the ground in sadness.

Marrow:"Ugh." he then walked away angrily.

Vine:"It was you who asked her."he said calmly as Nora was now looking at Elm hammer as a smile appear on her face.

Elm then turn to Nora and raise an eyebrow.

Nora:"Hey there! Can a new best friend be comfortable for you? We could call ourselves .... Thundering Thighs !!!!!"

Axel*whisper*:"Now, I remember why I left."

Ruby then walked up to Harriet and smiled.

Ruby:"Perfectly synchronized team play, what a dream .... I wish I could cover my friends' backs like they do."she said pointing at Jaune, Y/n, Blake and Sun.

Harriet:"Friends?"

Elm then start laughing as Nora raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Elm:"We're not in school, little girl."

Yang:"But, I mean, you've been through so much so that something has to be there, right?"she asked.

Harriet:"Well, yes, we get along pretty well. I count on them to save my skin, and they do the same, but it's a job. Not friendship, let's not confuse things." she said before walking away as Y/n then raise an eyebrow at her.

Axel:"And, speaking of work .... Duty calls, as always, you wait a moment.Are we ready for the briefing already, sir? " he said as he made his way towards the General Ironwood with a smile on his face.

Ruby then turn to her comrades with a smile on her face.

Ruby:"So what do you want to do when we get back to Atlas? Do we take a tour of the city? Come on, what do we want to visit?" she asked with hope in her tone, until Sun start yawing.

Sun:"Our beds, what do you say?" he and Blake then start walking away.

Ruby:"Come on! it's the perfect time to explore the place a bit! We haven't done it for a long time."

Jaune:"Ruby, before flying here, we literally crossed an entire continent on foot. Without a map." he then start walking away as Y/n followed him, until Pyrrha as usual always was in the middle of the two.

Ruby:"Ok, that's right, but we've only seen the boring pieces."

Yang:"We almost gave up our skin for a crazy old woman." she said in sarcasm before walking away as Weiss followed her.

Ruby then looked down on the ground in sadness, before Qrow called her out.

Qrow:"Hey, watch out." he said pointing at Ironwood.