Chapter 14

It was now the time for the teams to work together and who might you guess would've worked together? PNRA(Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkirye, Lie Ren, Axel Pendragon), RWY(Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long) and JYB(Jaune Arc, Y/n Zatara and Blake Belladonna). All of them had to work together, much to their dissapointed and agreement. But, before all the teams could've started arguing, Doctor Oobleck made his way to them.

RWY, PNRA, JYB:"Professor Oobleck?"

Oobleck:"Yes, these backpacks won't be necessary girls and boys, as you've chosen what is now officially a recon mission. I can guarantee that we will not establish a base at all. Instead, we will cross miles of dangerous terrain. And camperoms in any defensive places we can find. I've packed essentials myself, plotted our route and got the aircraft ready. And......it's Doctor Oobleck. And I didn't do my PhD for nothing, thank you."

RWY, PNRA, JYB:"Erm...."

Oobleck:"Come children, according to my schedule we are already three minutes late. Let's go!" he said as he moved at incredible speed.

Ruby:"Well, that's it then, looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oo....bleck...."she said, but the teams were still having disgreements as they glare at each other.

As Ruby sighed, before Y/n put an hand on her shoulder.

Y/n:"It's gonna be harder than you think Ruby."

Nora:"LET'S GO SAVE THE WORLD!!! COME ON EVERYONE!!! STOP THOSE GRUMPY FACES!!! AND LET'S MOVE ON!!"

Ren just sighed before he start walking in the bullhead.

Axel:"Well then...." he said as he gestured Jaune to walk in the bullhead.

Jaune:"You first.." he responded with a cold tone in his voice.

Axel just sighed and smirk at Jaune, before walking to the bullhead. As Jaune was glaring at him.

Yang:"Hmp....." she then walk past Blake, not before pushing her out the way as the black cat was glaring at her.

Weiss:"Ugh, I just can't believe we have to put up with you." she said not before walking past Jaune and Y/n like the usual snob she is.

Pyrrha look at both Jaune and Y/n as they raised an eyebrow at her, before she scoffed and pushed her way out the two.

Ruby:"Well, it wasn't so hard. Thank you Nora!!"

Nora:"No, problem see you at the bullhead!!!"she said as she ran towards the bullhead, leaving only Y/n, Jaune, Blake and Ruby.

Blake:"..........................That's will be a the definition of a disaster." she said calmly.

Jaune:"There is just no way, we can work with those guys! They are just too much prideful, especially Axel...Ugh....Why do I have to work with Axel?!?"he yelled in anger.

Ruby and Y/n look at each other and sighed before a familiar duo approached them...

Neptune:"So you can party with us tonight! We will accompany a criminologist. I wanted to learn this detective thing. We will win coats junior."

Jaune:"Hey, that's cool, man!"

Sun:"We usually go to town with you guys, which means there's always stuff blown up and stuff, so we thought it would be a good way to get to know the realm when it's... You know, normal?"

Ruby:"Good-"then she was cut off by Oobleck who called the last remaining teammates.

Oobleck:"4 minutes guys!!!"

Ruby and the others then look at each other as Ruby sighed.

Ruby:"Well... wish us luck." she said as she the sighed in dissapointment.