Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno

On Father Orbic's orders, 3,000 civilians were taken prisoner. They were taken to be exchanged for the sacred relic in the possession of Saladin, the Kurdish protector of the Holy Land. As the summer progressed, Saladin chose to reject negotiations. Orbic was increasingly disappointed and undecided whether to attack the country of Vudriorus. And the matter of the innocent prisoners remained pending......

.

.

.

.

.

.

'In the middle of our life's journey, I found myself in a dark forest where the straight path had disappeared.'

.

.

.

.

.

Woman:" What kind of man locks up defenseless women, judgment will come Tyrant." she yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 - In the Citadel of Bluavania- 

Explosion and destruction was seen in the battlefield as many innocents, including children were caught in the rampaging attacks of King Aguilar.

- King Aguilar, Ruler of Bluavania -

King Aguilar was seen alone channeling his magic and causing powerful storms to destroy the once wonderful citadel.

The King looked at the destruction with no emphaty in his eyes until a warrior stood before him.

He had medium dark skintone with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a blue green tunic with a tan undershirt, a blue cape and black trousers with brown boots. Both his tunic and cape are outlined with golden markings. Over this, he wears a metal armor held by brown belts and straps. The armor is etched with ornamental patterns.

 The armor is etched with ornamental patterns