Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings [ The End]

Y/n and Lady Demon kept on clashing in the Beyond Core of Creation as they attacks were threatening Existence itself.

Y/n ended getting sliced multiple times and obliterated by Venuzdonoa and Lady Demon ended up getting the same treatment by Y/n's Darkness Scythe.

Both of their bodies re-generated as Y/n took that opportunity that she had the faster healing due to being the Avatar of Death to straight up used Jio Graze infused with Necromancer Magic to obliterate Lady Demon.

Y/n:" Jio Graze Unlimited Void." she said as she activated her Unlimited Void filled with Jio raze energy which obliterated everything around.

Lady Demon countered by summoning her Unlimited Void to stop her from damaging her.

When the smoke was clear the core of Creation was seen in ruin.

Y/n:" What a pain in the ass." she said with a smirk but there was nothing to be expected by herself.

But Y/n smirked because she planned to implode Lady Demon Unlimited Void since it was larger than Y/n's by using both combined Super Tier and Divine Tier Magic attacks.

Y/n then spammed Unlimited Void on Lady Demon shattering the Beyond Core of Creation in the process, but Lady Demon countered by using the Super Tier Magic spell Overclock by reversing the attack before it could've been accomplished.

Lady Demon swong Venuzdonoa at Y/n who blocked it with her scythe causing the slice the Beyond Core of Creation.

Y/n[ Lady Demon]:" CRAZY B*TCH!!!!!" she yelled in anger only for a black force field around them to appear.

Y/n:" ROOM: SHADOW GARDEN !!!!" she yelled as everything turned black and absorbed and consumed by the shadows.

.

.

.

.

.

Lady Demon was now seen in Y/n's Shadow Garden as she clentched her teeth as she felt unable to move due to the powerful Gravity of Y/n's Darkness.

Lady Demon then clentched her teeth as she summoned Madama Butterfly and made her use a Unlimited Void against Y/n's Shadow Garden.

Before Madama Butterfly could've accomplished it Shadow chains emerged from the ground and wrapped around Madama Butterfly.

Y/n emerged from the Shadows as she activated Unlimited Void inside of Shadow Garden as Lady Demon eyes widen in pure horror as Existence itself ended up blowing up.