Chapter 93

Weiss was now seen walking in an Ice Land and due to her Winter Maiden Status she was unfazed by it.

Weiss:" Ironic...." she said with sarcasm that she finded herself in a Ice Land.

Weiss then took a deep breath as her eyes glowed bright blue before she floated in the sky and started eyeing the area to try and detect some sort of living being.

Weiss:" Hmmm...... Interesting........ For such a quiet freezing place..... There's quite the life here....." she said as she used her magic to summoned an eye and tracked down what seemed to be small creatures with long big ears.

Weiss:" Is that...... population?" she asked herself.

Weiss looked at the Village with awe in her eyes as she didn't expect to end up in a place like this after her clash with Dark Vlad

Weiss was now doing calculation about dimensional shatterings and analyzing the force needed to cause such a thing.

Weiss then started blinking in shock feeling like a fool, because she realizing that she was the only one talking and that she had no one to talk about this.

Weiss:" This feels familiar....... like 'The Girl Who Fell Through The World'......... Is this place........ The Ice Kingdom?" she asked herself in awe admiring more of the Kingdom.

Weiss however still wanted to be in denial that the legends and fairy tales about this place was true

Weiss, then got literally hit by the facts when all of the sudden a  flying reindeer with a red nose struck her in the back when she wasn't focus causing Weiss to almost lose her balance, until she manage to regained it.

Weiss:" HEY!!!!" she yelled angrily as she created a freezing hurricane and strucked the reindeer with the red nose.

The reindeer ended up crashing in the snow completely frozen with his red nose glowing.

Weiss started blinking in surprise for a while until she realized that a flying raindeer just..... FLEW!!!

Weiss:" W-W-What?!? B-BUT........ That's not Grimm, but how?!?!?!? Wait, that's Rudolph!!!!!" she pointed at the reindeer she had just frozen.