Hellblazer and Primak Movie 6#: Hellsinger Part 2

Deep within a Forest, in the land of Mistral a bunch of Night Creatures were seen running away by a bunch of divine arrows aimed at them as one of them ended up getting pierced in their left thigh by them.

The Night Creature roared in pain before getting beheaded by a sword which generated a sunlight explosion obliterating the area.

A pair of glowing white eyes were seen starring at one of the Night Creatures that managed to survive and was flying towards the small city as thunder striked behind the figure.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day a young man was seen slamming his hammer through the rocks of a mine.

After being done with his job he grabbed the bag filled with Dust and left the cave.

Arriving to the city of Mistral, back then known as Patras to make a deal with the merchant.

On his way to the city he earned scorns and insults from the others, due to his status as a Low Class but he wasn't there to deal with it he was there for the merchant.

The young man spotted the merchant and placed the bag filled with Dust on the table.

???:" How much for Dust today?" he asked.

He was a young man in his late teens. He has shoulder length wavy brown hair and light blue eyes. He appears to have a well-built body and tanned skin. He has a scar on his left eye.

 He has a scar on his left eye

- Cyprus -

Merchant:" Two Liens for the lot of it." he said as he went to grab the bag, however Cyprus grabbed him by his wrist and looked at him dead in the eyes.

Cyprus:" Two Liens? That's it?" he said.

Merchant:" Be grateful I do business with you at all." he said as he grabbed the bag and walked off.

Cyprus looked down as he grabbed the two coins.

Moments later, Cyprus was seen walking towards his mother who was buying legumes for the both of them.