Chapter 106

Blake was now seen laying naked inside the Fountain of Life. She then woke up all of the sudden and emerge out of the water, realizing soon she was at the Domain of Light, she then started remembering what happened, her defeat at the hands of the Dragon King children and the death of Xiao Qing.

Blake heartbeat started increasing to the point it reached her head as she clentched her teeth and held her head in pain.

Blake:" Hatchiko!!! Xiao Bai!!!! Where are they?!?!" she yelled as she tried to get up however she ended up falling

Blake groaned in pain as she clentched her teeth before tears started forming in her eyes realizing she lost them.

Then her cat ears started twitching once she felt the sound of purring a she then looked to see a large purple glowing humanoid cat holding a cooked large Megalodon on a wooden stick.

Blake eyes widen.

???:" I love the smell of grilled sharks in the morning." he said with excitment as he started eating the Megalodon infront of Blake.

Blake:" W-Who are you? W-What am I doing here?" she asked in shock

???:" Himari, you're always so, uh........forgetful." he said.

Blake:" What did you call me?" she asked while covering her naked body.

???:" We know each other, Himari." he said while eating the Megalodon.

Then another head appeared on the humanoid cat's head, making Blake startle by this.

??? 2:" Ah, you think my calling her 'Himari' got her attention? Hoo-Hoo!! She sure looks surprised!!! hehehehe!!!" he said laughing a little bit.

Blake:" W-What?" she asked in confusion before noticing some cats coming out of the water as Blake backed away in fear and then stepped out of the water as the purple glowing humanoid cat just giggled in amusement as the second head disappeared.

???:" Oh, Oh, why having fear? This is also your home and the home of everyone else." he said.

Blake:" W-Why are you calling me Himari?" she asked.

???:" Because that's your name. Oh, listen. When you were a child did anyone tell you about the story of the Himari and Tamamo no Mae?" he asked her.

Blake:" The war between the Bakenekos and the Kitsunes? Of course I know that its part of the mythology of Remnant. Wait, why am I telling you-" she was then interrupted by the Divine Cat.

???:" Well, you have Himari in you, the Original Bakeneko. Chaos-creating, sea-churning, insufferably arrogant Himari. One of my many daughters." he said.

Blake eyes widen aswell as the cats that were swimming in the pool.

Blake:" So, that means that you're-" she was then interrupted by the Divine Cat.