Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 3

The siblings of Ifrit Djin were now seen, Boshul Djinn was seen looking at the outside of the sky from the balcony with a frown on his face.

Abbesh Djinn then walked up to his brother as he raised an eyebrow.

Abbesh Djinn:" So.... What do we think?" he asked to Boshul Djinn.

Boshul Djinn:" It's always the same. Ifrit Djinn always has a scheme." he said.

Abbesh Djinn:" He's a big dreamer, Brother Boshul." he said with a smirk.

Boshul Djinn:" No. It's never 'Gather round. I have a dream to tell you about'. It's arms waving in the air. and ' Demons and siblings. I have a scheme!'" he said as Abbesh laughed in amusement.

Boshul Djinn shrugged.

Boshul Djinn:" Tell me I'm wrong." he said with a smirk as Boshul Djinn then looking at the outside with his brother.

Abbesh Djinn:" No, you're not wrong. But he did get us here.It's because of Brother Ifrit that we got to live in the holy temple out of our cages." he said with a smirk.

Boshul Djinn:" For the Gods, Brother Abbesh. You sound like our sister." he said as Abbesh Dinn grinned.

Abbesh Djinn:" It's been an hellish shell and you know it." he said.

Boshul Djinn:" Yes. I admit, it wasn't the best. It's been crap staying inside our lamps for so many eons. But I also remember how hard it was to get here. You and Brother Ifrit only see the present and the future. I can't shake the past." he said.

Abbesh Djinn:" Neither can brother Ifrit. He still has nightmares about years before he murdered his own master. He doesn't forger, brother Boshul. He looks ahead." he said.

Boshul Djinn:" But conquering all the realms of the beyond. It's big. Big Scheme." he said.

Abbesh Djinn:" A Big Dream." he said.

Boshul Djinn:" F*cking Scheme. This is what he does, he pulls this stuff out of the dust and expects the rest of us three to make it happen." he said with a frown on his face.

Abbesh Djinn:" But can it be done? Militarily?" he asked.

Boshul Djinn:" Hmph..... in theory? I need more intelligence from the territory." he said.

Abbesh Djinn:" But in theory? You said it'd be hard to police. I mean, would we have to trow a stockade around the realms, or-" he was then interrupted by Boshul Djinn.

Boshul Djinn:" Oh, no. The border would be entirely notional. It's a question of putting rotating sweeper patrols on the border, building watchtowers, taking Kingdoms, and forming fortified camps to concentrate the humans in." he said.

Abbesh Djinn:" So you know you can do it." he said with a smirk.

Boshul Djinn:" Well, maybe. Possibly. But it would be hard." he told to Abbesh Djinn.

Abbesh Djinn:" Anything worth doing is hard. . And just think: if we did this, you would be commanding the army of an Empire. We would own and control the land from here to Remnant. Hell, Krosmoz and World of Ten. That's not just a Kingdom, brother. That's a Empire of the Universe! "he told to his brother.

Boshul Djinn:" An Universal Army."

Abbesh Djinn:" Applying all the lessons from the Empires of old. I can perfect the machinery of that Empire. Yes......... Imagine. An Universe ruled by the Genies." he said as Boshul Djinn started getting more and more invested into it.

.

.

.

.