Hellblazer and Primak Movie 4#: Spawn Inferno Part 5 [ The End]

There is a Hellborn creature who battles with the rules enstablished by the Dark Gods, unleashed from timeless slumber. Once he was a man, but that was long ago. Now, he's something much greater. He's called Spawn. In his life. He was a King. That life is just a faint memory now, but his warrior instincts still burns deep within him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Spawn was now seen in the Circle of Fraudulence as he was now battling against a Demon called Urizen.

- Urizen, Guardian of the Circle of Fraudulence -

Spawn:" Turn around Urizen..... I want to see the face of your undoing." he said as he tore his chest open unleashing a green energy blast and striking Urizen sending the Demon flying away.

.

.

.

.

Urizen reels. His voice echoes with a thousand thunders. Bellowing in some ancient wordless language. His shadow given form, a soul-denying storm unleashed on a fragile land. 

.

.

.

.

.

Urizen was angered by it as he kicked Spawn away from him sending Spawn flying through several mountains.

.

.

.

The Circle shudders beneath him.

.

.

.

.

.

Spawn bursted out the mountain unleashing a powerful green aura from his body.

Spawn:" These lands have spoken to me, Urizen, and they are no longer afraid of you or Alchino. Do you what I am? I'm a power greater than you!!!" he yelled

Spawn then summoned his chains and wrapped them around Urizen constricting the Demon.

Spawn started unleashing green energy on the chains as Urizen started screaming in pain.

Spawn:" Give it all up!!!" he yelled as he started absorbing Urizen's powers to add them to his.

.

.

.

.

Hell rumbles and splits. Opening up a set of hungry jaws. Devouring the Guardian of the Circle of Fraudulence.