Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 6#

A long time ago, there was a village surrounded by an enormous forest. A village that had been safe from the creatures of Grimm  for as long as anyone could remember. It had been so long, that the villagers believe that their forest had been charmed and would keep the monsters at bay, so long as no one entered it.

.

.

.

.

A boy was now running with his kite at the village until he trips himself from a rock. The boy falls onto the grass as the kite flies away in the sky. He stands up before looking back at his village and runs after his kite.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But as time went on, the people became complacent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The boy finds his kite, but he gets distracted by a glowing moth and chases after it.

However as the time passed it was starting to get late boy was still chasing after the glowing moth. He hears growling sounds and becomes afraid when he is confronted by a Beowolf, who is about to pounce on him. Suddenly, a black-haired girl shoves the boy aside and slays the Beowolf.

Warrior:"Go home, boy." she said as a warning.

The boy just stares at the warrior, who turns around.

Warrior: "You never saw me. And I never saw you." she said to the boy.

The warrior begins to walk away, before the boy then called her out

Boy: "Wait! Thank you." he said.

The boy then watches the warrior walk away.