Chapter 98

Dan Chan and Blake in her Demon Cat form were now facing each other as Dan Chan smirked under his mask.

Dan Chan:" Here it comes!!!! The Demon Cat!!!!! I finally get to slay you!!!!" he said as the Shogun infused his katana with Aura.

The Demon Cat opened up her mouth and shoot an energy wave with it.

Dan Chan:" All I have to do is to take you down and recruit the Yokais in my army!!!!" he said as he wanted to expand his army even more not caring about the Faunus own opinion in this.

Dan Chan and trew an energy slash which counter the Demon Cat energy wave.

This caused a giant explosion in which Dan Chan burst out of it unfazed as he flash step and went to slash the Demon Cat with his attack.

Dan Chan:" Ittō-ryū: Saigo no shuppatsu." he yelled as the Demon Cat eyes widen.

[ A/n: One Sword Style: Final Departure.]

The energy slash seemingly cut the Demon Cat in half and making her body turned into stone.

The Demon Cat body then crashed on the ground of Zhou Island and shatter into pieces before turning into ashes.

Dan Chan:" My attack is meant to counter demons such as yourselves." he said with a frown on his face, because he expected the Demon Cat to be more than that since she charge up at him first and he got excited for a challenge.

However all of the sudden blue flames appear in the form of a blue flaming tornado.

Dan Chan turn his look to see Blake still in her Demon Cat form seemingly grinning at him.

Dan Chan was shock for a while before a smirk appeared on his face.

Dan Chan:" Well, then looks like you don't fall as easily as the other demons, that's good!!! It would've been a tragedy if you died to soon, when I was just starting to enjoy this." he said.

The Demon Cat then spoke up making Dan Chan shocked.

Blake:"Ni-bi sutairu: Etānaruburizādo." she yelled in her Demon Cat form as she move her two tails rapidly creating a powerful blizzard to the point it froze majority of the planet.

[A/n: Two-Tails Style: Eternal Blizzard.]

Dan Chan:" Well, what you know. Not all beasts are the same." he said with smirk under his mask as his ship and warriors got froze to death.

Dan Chan then stab his katana on the frozen sea and clap both of his hands.

Dan Chan:" Fantomudoragonzunain shōhi shīru." he yelled as nine phantom Azur Dragons appeared behind him and went to attack Blake.

[ A/n: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals.]

The Demon Cat then slammed both of her paws on the freezing ground of Zhou Island.

Blake:"Narakapasu: Jigoku no ō." she yelled activating her summoning.

" she yelled activating her summoning