Chapter 86

Sun was now regaining his consciousness as he woke up on a bed, covered in bandages as he started shaking his head, until Blake kept him down.

Blake:"Don't worry, Sun. You and Y / n will be fine with it. You've been really bad, stay in bed before the truths open up and you get an infection."

Willow:"You lost consciousness, recover. Lie down, lie down."

Ruby:"Can you help him?"

Willow:"Even considering his injuries, I still have no idea what it is. That said, his basic anatomy looks pretty similar to normal, if only I can heal those wounds." she said as she raised her hand going to heal Sun as outside of the underground city chaos was still happening.

Vernal:"Oh great, the icing on the cake." she said with sarcasm.

Ruby scroll then start ringing as Qrow was calling her.

Qrow:"Are you all okay there? Another wave of Grimm has attacked the Kingdom."

Pauline:"Part of the city seems to have run out of energy, but we are fine. Sorry we didn't stay, but the underground people don't have much time left."

Ruby:"No, it is we who are sorry. We don't know what is happening to Y / n yet, but there is definitely another Salem ally down here planning the downfall of our place, we can't do anything to help you out there, because we need to be on guard down here."

Qrow:"Don't be too hard on yourself. Given how things are going, I don't even know what can be done."

Qrow then ended the call with Ruby as the little Rose sighed before looking at both Sun and Y/n laying on the bed.

Ruby:"It's..... too much. The Grimms, the underground, Y / n, Sun and our allies out there. I'm a Silver Eye Warrior, who can't fix anything."

Blake:"One step at a time, Ruby. You can't think of fixing everything yourself. Focus on what we have ahead. If you want a starting point, I can tell you that we would do it a lot faster if we share some of our aura for our friends."

Ruby:"And how should we do it, our auras are not enough. We need more."

Ruby then sighed, before she then turn to see Y/n's top hat as she tilted her head.

Blake then looked at her.

Ruby:"Y / n keeps so many things inside his hat, there must be something in there that can help."

Sun:"Do you want to rummage inside a hat, where you don't know what's inside?"

Ruby then sighed.

Ruby:"Yes, I know. it's stupid, but-" she was then interrupted by Willow.

Willow:"That's a magic hat. Inside that hat is an entire museum, full of personal tools and that perhaps could be useful to us." she said as Vernal looked at her raising an eyebrow.

Willow:"I'm not drunk, definitely not in this situation. Believe it or not, I have my limits."

Ilia:"How do you know all these things?" she asked in sospicioun.

Willow:".............I..............." she then looked down to Y/n who was laying on the bed before putting her hand on her hair and started rubbing her hair as she sighed.

Willow:"I ........ I know a lot more than you can imagine. However, this is not the point. Inside the hat you will have all the answers you will need, there is everything you need there. So please ...... move. I think this is the perfect time to prove your true worth, Miss. Rose."

Ruby then grabbed the top hat and look at it.

Ruby:"Then let's get started. I'll bring back the material needed to awaken Y / n and heal both her and Sun. I'll be back in one piece ..... I think."