Chapter 32

It was a sunny day, as a boat was headed far away from Vale or any other nation.

In that boat, Blake Belladonna was now looking at the water and sighed, before she turned to see a bunch of kids playing together.

Then the captain of the ship approached Blake.

Captain:"Travelling alone?" he asked as Blake just look at him and looked back at the water.

Blake:"Why does it matter?" she asked.

Captain:"Well, not many people travelled by boat on their own. It could quite of a lonely Void. But, I've found those that do, tend to have the more interesting stories."

Blake:"Maybe it's just better for some people to be alone."

Then the kids start running past them as Blake looked at the two.

The Captain just started laughing amused.

Captain:"Maybe, but I don't think you're that paranoic. Don't be embaressed about making friends with new faces."

Blake:"Who in the first place says that I'm paranoid?" she asked.

The Captain start laughing yet again as Blake raised an eyebrow.

Captain:"No one dear, no one. I'll leave you be." he then start walking away before he turn back one last time.

Captain:"But, fair warning these trips can be afwully boring." he then left as Blake starred at the water yet again.

Blake then reached for her bow and took it off, revealing her cat ears.

Blake:"I won't be needing this." she said as she then dropped the bow into the water as she then walked away, unknownly that someone has followed her aswell as something else was in the water.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now in her room back at the House of Mistery as she was casting some magic spells and try to level them up, however she then started to get annoyed and tired and then created a orb which showed the events that were happening at Remnant as they were all talking about what happened to Beacon Academy, who was behind the attack of the Vytal Festival and it shows Cinder Fall and Y/n fighting and causing mass destruction in the city of Vale.

Y/n then sighed as she then made the orb disappear, until she heard knocking from her door and it was her dad.

Y/n then opened the door and greet John.

Y/n:"Hey, dad."

John:"Guess what came in today?"

John then used his magic as a lot of boxes opened and it was all for Y/n.

Y/n:"Erm....what's in there?" she asked.

John:"I can't wait for you to try these."

John then exit the door of Y/n's room as the girl raised and eyebrow before looking down at boxes.

.

.

.

Y/n then stepped out her room after changing into a new outfit.