Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 2

After Jaune was done dealing in the Sunken Fort, he went back to the Makers to announce it.

The Makers proceeded to create a large Key.

Elder Eideard:" This is a Creator Key. Get it now. Boy...... Before I regain my senses." he told to Jaune.

Rubilax:" You're more likely to lose them, Old Man." he said with sarcasm.

Elder Eideard:" A problem yes. But there is also a solution. The Guardian, our weapon, capable of clearing the forest. An earthquake caused us to leave the Foundry and now I fear that something else is in there. The Guardian was never finished." he told them.

Jaune:" The Guardian is your masterpiece. How do I finish it?" he asked to Elder Eideard.

Elder Eideard:" There is an artifact in the forest. One of the few remaining, untainted by the Corruption. He's not as big as the Guardian, but his heart is strong. Find him and he will guide you to the Foundry. There you will be able to activate the Guardian, using the Creator's Key." he told to Jaune.

Jaune:" Are Constructs awakened by a Key?" he asked to Elder Eideard.

Elder Eideard:"  Yes. Constructs don't have souls like you and me...until they're given one. This key unlocks the stone and prepares you for the ebb and flow of a Creator's life force. In fact, it will bring to life some of the Constructs you encounter in the realm." he explained to Jaune.

Dark Vlad:( And what makes you think we have souls, Ancient One?) he asked in amusement to Elder Eideard.

Elder Eideard:" Doesn't that upset you, 'Hell's Fury'?" he asked with a calm tone.

This made Dark Vlad reflect as Jaune then went on his mission.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune was now stnading infront of the Construct as he created a golden glyph.

Jaune then placed the large Key on the magical glyph and twisted activating the Construct from his sleep.

- Oran-

Oran looked at Jaune in confusion.

Oran:" Who is disturbing my sleep? Hmmm....a morsel of meat in the Forgelands. You don't look like an Empyrean or a Demon. Last time I woke up, THEY were the children of Creation. But your kind..... I don't know them." he told to Jaune.

Jaune:" How long have you been sleeping?" he asked to Oran.

Oran:" How long? I do not know. But I feel like I'm half as tall. When Constructs sleep, stones wander. Maybe you could find my more restless self and bring it back to me." he said to Jaune.