Chapter 113

Hypnos was now seen his realm with a delightful look on his face.

He looks up to see a bright glow, North's snowglobe portal. The sleigh zooms into it and it winks out.

Hypnos smirked as scores of Nightmares swarm behind him. Hypnos, at the center, seems as pleased as can be.

Hypnos:" You did a great job, Wielder of the White Dragon Emperor. You broke their spirit. Finally! Someone who knows how to have a little FUN!" he said laughing evilly.

As the White Dragon Emperor was bowing down infront of him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We're in the midst of a somber ceremony, marking the passing of North. Burning candles line the perimeter of North's stone emblem.

Cadmus sets down a candle and stands shoulder to shoulder with Morpheus and Ostara. The three hold hands in solace. The ringing of somber bells can be heard echoing throughout the chamber, as we reveal the Elves and a Yeti ringing the elf bells as part of a ceremonial dirge.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cadmus, Morpheus and Ostara decided to pay a visit to Weiss, to see if she was calm.

Weiss was seen sitting on the bed, her hair were now short due to hurting herself, her expression was calm which is something pretty rare.

Cadmus:" Are you okay?" she asked to Weiss.

Weiss:" H-Huh? Erm..... Yes. How is the rest of you holding up? Did the ceremony went well?" she asked with a calm smile across her face.

Cadmus:" Y-Yes, they went well." she said.

Ostara then sighed before looking down at the floor.

Ostara:" Listen, Weiss regarding everything I've said to you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you in such manners." she apologized to Weiss for everythign she had saidto her.

Ostara was ready to hear Weiss yelling at her or even hit her for the rude stuff she said about the Schnee, however Weiss just sat there quiet.

Ostara:" I don't know who you were in your past life, but in this life you are Guardian. North was proud for fighting off Hypnos." she said as Cadmus and Morpheus nodded.