Chapter 22

Penny was now fighting against Russel and Sky from team CRDL as she was doing great against them, until her teammate made her notice that she better stop playing and finished them already.

Penny then nodded before summoning her swords and shooting them at the duo, hitting the ground.

Russel and Sky then look at each other, before a big explosion happened sending them flying out of the ring.

.

.

.

.

Oobleck:"The victory belongs to Penny and Ciel from Atlas."

.

.

.

.

Penny:"Thanks for the fun." she said in a polite tone, before both her and her teammate left.

Ruby, Y/n, Jaune and Blake were now cheering for their victory as the little Rose got up her chair and sprinted away much to her friends confusion.

Ruby then manage to catch up quickly as she was going to see Penny.

Ruby:"Penny!!"

Penny:"Ruby!!" she then jump at Ruby and pulled her in a bear crushing hug.

Ruby:"Wwwwwwhyyyyyyyyyy?" she said as she struggle to breath under Penny's hug.

Penny then let got off Ruby and help her get up.

Penny:"Ruby, this is my teammate."

Ciel:"Ciel Soleil

Ciel:"Ciel Soleil."

Ruby:"Hi, I'm Ruby-"however Ciel cut her off.

Ciel:"Ruby Rose, 15, would originate from Patch, leader of the RWBY team. A questionable position."

Ruby then look at her in confusion, because she didn't expect this girl to know so much about her.

Ruby:"...........................Sooooo...Penny, you guys were awesome! How can you control all those swords? it's so cool."

Before Penny could've responded, Ciel got in the way.

Ciel:"Penny, I think we'd better head to the next location."

Penny then look back at Ruby.

Penny:"Could we talk for just a minute?" she asked Ciel.

Ciel then nodded before backing away.

Penny then raised an eyebrow as Ciel backed away more.

Penny then turn to Ruby.

Ruby:"So is she....your friend, or...?"

Penny:"Well, in a way. She's like Blake. But only if Blake had orders to spend time with you."

Ruby:"Ah, so it's Weiss."