Chapter 118

Oscar Pine, 15 year old, was now seen falling through several dimensions that Dark Vlad created before reaching the Outworld Acre.

Oscar got up as he looked around in confusion.

Oscar:" M-Mr. Arc?" he asked but there was no one.

Oscar started looking around before a roar was heard as Oscar looked up to see multiple flying monsters in the air.

Oscar eyes widen in fear and terror.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruby and Oscar were now seen sitting on the Chimera's back as the Chimera was walking in the Outworld Acre.

Oscar:" I thought maybe I'd never see none of you guys again, but I knew I couldn't just wait for you to return, I had to find my own way around these lands so that I could've hope to somehow came back." he said with a calm look on his face.

Ruby:" O-Oscar, it's really you, right? T-This is not a fake reality, right?"

Oscar:" Once one of my birds saw you at the Garden Acre, I had to make sure that it was really you too. Yes, Ruby it's me." he said with a smile.

Ruby had tears of joy falling down her eyes as she hugged Oscar from the back as Little came out Ruby's hoodie and hugged Oscar too.

Ruby:" How long have you been here? And How did you became the Wizard of Oo? How powerful have you become and............. are these muscles?" she said while hugging Oscar even more to feel his muscles.

Oscar just laughed.

Oscar:" I guess we have a lot of catching up to do." he said with a smile.

Ruby:" We've lost Atlas, the Eliacube, some of our friends are still in the control of the General Ironwood, and some civilians got hurt badly by the rampage in the Underground." she said.

Oscar:" Wait, hold on a second." he said with a calm smile on his face as he made his Chimera flew down the mountain.

Ruby:" W-What's going on?!?" she asked.

Oscar:" WE'RE GONNA SEE A FRIEND OF MINE!!!!" he said as two huge monster looking guards were standing infront of the door of a huge castle.

Oscar pulled out his cane and one shotted both of guards with a single swing.

Oscar then kicked the door right open as Ruby got down the Chimera and followed him.

A female demon was seen crafting weapons using her Demon Blood Magic of the victims that fell upon her.

Oscar:" So it all comes down to this. 20 years a lot of monsters seem to go by like that. I finally tracked you down, Cassandra." he said.