Chapter 107

Blake was now seen training her power as Ecaflip was explaining her the power of the 'Demon Cat'.

Ecaflip:" You may have blue flames in your primordial spirit!" he said as Blake ended up heating up and activating her blue flames on her left arm, which then took the shape of a flaming huge cat paw.

Blake:" Yes!!!" she yelled.

Ecaflip:" But your body is just flesh and blood. The fire inside of you is too fierce. Aswell as the spirit that bonded with you has a will of its own. You need to control your transformations aswell. You've been over using your 'Two Tailed Mode'." he warned her.

Blake:" What's the issue with that one?" she asked.

Ecaflip:" You're gonna end up fully turning into that form and will never be able to return to your actual one. You should go for your 'Hybrid One', that the most efficient and suited for battle." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blake was now seen inside of a giant cauldron with flames in the inside Hellish Temperarature.

Blake wasn't affected much by the Hellish Flames because of her experience in Hell itself and the fact that she devoured its population.

Ecaflip:" You'll need to awaken your natural ability to channel your infernal power." he said as Blake body started glowing bright blue as two flaming tails formed behind her back, but then all of the sudden the cauldron exploded.

Ecaflip just his head in disappointment.

Ecaflip:" If you can master this true power, you can even burn through time." he said while drinking his bowl of milk.

Blake came out of the rumble with a upset look on her face.

Blake:" Are you sure you know what you're talking about?" she asked angrily.

Ecaflip just laughed as Blake cat ears were twitching in anger.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day, Blake was now seen paying her prayers at the Fountain of the Domain of Light to her deceased friends.

She sometimes asked to Ecaflip if she could see how Ahri was doing, since Blake send her off to Mitsuri who could take care of the baby fox girl.

Thankfully Mitsuri had a pure heart as she took Ahri like she was her own child.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blake was now seen unleashing a burst of blue flames as glowing blue markings started appearing on her body as two blue flaming tails appeared on her back.

Her burst of power was so great it was shaking the Domain of Light as cracks started forming on the ground.

Ecaflip just yawned.