Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 7

Y/n's Night Creatures were seen attacking the entrance of the temple of Qamar, inside of that temple glowing magenta eyes were seen starring at at the Chaos happening outside.

Y/n was seen casually walking through the carnage with a bored look on her face as her Night Creautures were fighting her battles for her.

Each steps she was making, she was stepping on the corpses of her enemy soldiers piercing through their bones and skulls due to her sharp heels.

Y/n then looked up at the floating temple as she then flew towards it as an army of Demons from her enemies side got unleashed towards her.

However her Bat Demons proceeded to maul down Ifrit Djinn's Demons.

Y/n then bursted inside of the temple as she was met with Golems, Medusas, Succubus, Incubus, Demon Warriors and Demon Mages.

Y/n tilted her head as the enemies looked at each other before they switched sides not wanting to die for nothing and decided to help Y/n out carrying her plan.

Y/n then made her way through the temple as she smirked.

.

.

.

.

Ifrit Djinn was seen sitting on his throne with a stressed expression on his face.

The woman with magenta eyes looked outside of what was happening with a blank stare on her face.

She is a tall, dark-skinned woman with ample muscle and pointy ears. She has fiery pink hair, magenta eyes and black sclera. She wears a black skin tight leotard.

- Emerald Sustrai, also known as Lady Mamba, Vampire-Demon Hybrid of the Court of Djinns -

Emerald:" Look at this beautiful mess." she said with a smirk.

Tyrian:" Those are not our creatures sir." he said looking at Y/n's Night Creatures before all of thes sudden the sound of a blade being dragged on a wall was heard on the throne room revealing it to be no other than one of the Medusas who betrayed the court to join Y/n's side.

Emerald raised an eyebrow.

Emerald then started stretching her muscles before she summoned both of her Khopesh.

Emerald straight up blitzed the Medusa into nothing leaving a glowing pink trail as she was moving across the temple.

Tyrian:" Arrogant little girl. As soon as she received powers she felt invincible. But as the bait that she is, she will be appreciated for this deed." he shrugged before all of the sudden his vampire senses went off as he looked up to see Bat-Demons on the ceiling starring at them with glowing red eyes.

.

.

.

.