Chapter 100

Two Years have passed as the Belladonna group were reaching more and more into their goal......

Hatchiko:" Really?!? You think you may know where those 2 other scrolls are situated?!?" he asked to Blake as Blake nodded.

Since Blake got sent into the past places like Vale, Atlas and Vacuo have different names and different appearences.

But still are atleast a little bit recognizable.

Blake:" From where I came from we call those names Vale, Atlas and Vacuo. Where we have been before its called the Kingdom of Mistral." she said as the Kingdom of Mistral had a more Eastern appearence compared to the others.

Hatchiko:" Well what are we waiting for let's set sail to look for those other 3." he said.

Blake nodded, she wasn't just looking for the scrolls that would've been helpful in the future to defeat Salem but also she managed to find the Relic of Knowledge in the past Kingdom of Mistral.

The reason why she did such thing its because Salem or Ironwood likely got the relics of Knowledge (The Lamp) and Creation (The Eliacube) after the 'defeat' of Y/n and the destruction of the Kingdom of Atlas in the future.

Even if such thing may or may have not happen, Blake was smart so she took the opportunity that she was in the past to gather the relics so to have advantage when she's going back in the future.

Because even if both Salem or Ironwood got their hands on the relics, Blake could still use the relics that are from the past. And mind you, the relics in  the past are more powerful than those in the future because they never got overused by one of Ozma reincarnations, so they should be at their peak.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Belladonna group managed to reach Kingdom of Vacuo also known back then as Ekta......

Well, they got captured in there, but just because they didn't want to start a conflict with the Kingdom under Blakes plan, and brought to the Queen of that Kingdom for interrogation

???:" Long time no see, Fox......" the person said while sitting on a throne as Húlí who was on her knees just laughed akwardly.

Húlí:" O-Oh, Eirene it has been a long time..... How have you been, hehe? I've been waiting to see you." she said while laughing akwardly, this was because Húlí was known for 'borrowing' tools from the Kingdom and never return them back and would always find the excuse that they were cheap.