Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 3

Jaune was now seen flying through the Underworld as he entered several dungeons and finded the artifacts of Ostegoth aswell as a Key.

Jaune then reached the Peak of the Snake.

Jaune noticed a Church Bell infront of him as he proceeded to kick the huge church bell sending flying far away and generating a loud sound.

The Church Bell then crashed on the cursed sea of Styx as Jaune then starred down at the sea.

Something then emerge from the cursed sea, a large. It was a massive serpent like creature also known as Leviathan, a level 158.

 It was a massive serpent like creature also known as Leviathan, a level 158

- Leviathan -

Jaune starred at the beast as the beast eyes glowed bright golden, meaning that Jaune claimed the beast as his before he jumped and landed on its head.

The Leviathan then rose up and floated above the sky of the Underworld before the beast proceeded to fly faster than the speed of light.

Jaune then jumped off when he reached his destination, the Eternal Throne.

Jaune then turned to the Leviathan and snapped his finger causing the beast to fly right back down and landing back in the cursed sea.

Jaune started making his way in the castle where Cassius was meant to be.

The Eternal Throne is a location in the Kingdom of the Dead. It is a floating fortress. It is the seat of power of Cassius.

Jaune then made his way towards the fortress as the Spirits Guards made their way towards him, the Leader more specifically

???:" Hehehehe. Did the Chancellor send you? Well, Knight, I've already defeated death once. And I can still do it." he told to Jaune.

Jaune:" I don't know what you are talking about." he told to the Spirit.

???:" Obviously not. You still exude hope. You couldn't have met the Chancellor." he said.

Rubilax:" A Chancellor is not much." he said with sarcasm.

???:" For centuries the tongue of him has instilled in the ears of the God Surshana. He sits on the Eternal Throne. By demanding.... obedience." he told to Jaune.