Chapter 116

After the defeat of the Red Prince, Ruby was now seen walking her path  with Little laying on top of her head.

Ruby:( The Kasaka's venom fang dagger isn't strong enough to break throught the Knight's defenses..... I need a stronger weapon. So, I'll go get my new Crescent Rose crafted at the Garden's Acre. I need a scythe that's suited for breaking everything. I could sell the crown of the Red Prince for it. With my new power I could revive the 5 Knights, but only as my familiars since they aren't humans. I wonder if I could revive Igris too. He was amazingly strong.) she thought in her head as she was planning to revive her companions and Igris aswell.

Ruby's Mantra activated on its own as she sensed a nearby presence.

Ruby raised her index finger and fired a magic beam towards the bushes.

What came out of the bushes was a purple glowing guadrupedal cat. It had cyan colored eyes with white pupils and cyan markings on its face. The torso is patterned with a cyan checkboard pattern. The legs and tail gradually turn into the same light blue color near the end.  It had white wishkers on its face, and purple digital pads on the paws.

  It had white wishkers on its face, and purple digital pads on the paws

- Curious Cat -

Little shrieked in fear.

Little:" EEEEK!!!! A cat!!!" the little mouse yelled.

Curious Cat:" Oh, excuse me young lady. I was just walking by but I couldn't stop noticing your presence walking by." the cat said.

Ruby:" Okay, so go the other way then." she said with a stern expression on her face.

The Curious Cat then appeared on Ruby's shoulder as Little jumped inside of Ruby's cleavage for hiding.

Curious Cat:" I'm excused." the cat said proudly.

Ruby:" What do you want kitten? My friend is not a snack so don't get yourself ideas." she warned the Curious Cat.

Curious Cat:" Oh, I have no need to little ones like that. Unless do I need? I don't need them right?" the cat asked.

Ruby:" Wait, you're the Curious Cat?" she asked.

Curious Cat:" Well, I suppose I'm indeed a cat most curious." the cat said with a smile.

Ruby:" Oh, great.... Wait, that's great!!!" she yelled with a smile as the Curious Cat jumped off her shoulder in fear.

Ruby:" You've lived long into this place and know your way around. Do you know more about the properties of the Tree? Is there an interdimensional portal hidden within it that could lead to other worlds?" she asked to the Curious Cat.

Curious Cat:" The Tree, the tree, tree, tree, tree. Of course that is most definitely impossible for me to know..... You do not go to the Tree. The Tree comes to you. Do you see?" the cat asked.

Ruby:" Not a little bit, I'm sorry." she said as she sweatdropped ' You do not go to the Tree. THe Tree comes to you'.

Curious Cat:" That your problem. A matter of perspective, I'm afraid."the cat said with a smile.