Chapter 61

Back at Vault of Haven Academy, Cinder was now punching the barrier that was blocking the Spring Maiden's room with her Grimm powers, however there was no effect as she then turned to Neo, who was sittig on a rock watching her.

Cinder then turn to Neo and start doing hand signs.

I must get hold of the Relic before it is locked up in Atlas. it's the only way Salem, no. it is the only way we have to achieve our goals. You're not the only one who wants Y/n dead. Salem, unfortunately, does not share this desire. I have received orders not to kill her. it's like she's protecting her, but maybe I'm wrong. Having said that ... These orders are not valid for you. You can do what you like. Help me get to Atlas. Help me find it. Having done this .... make her suffer, killing the person who is most dear to her, as she took the person most dear to you.

Neo just blinked, as Cinder just smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Some mythical charaters of Remnants are led to travel between eras. This is the case of Joan Arc the daughter of the God War.  For many years Joan Arc has been present in the universe of Remnant and even fought along side many Heroes, but do you really know everything about this character? Joan was born from the union of the Uralus and the human Isabelle Romée, in a small village located in the Heart of the Giants, before it got destroyed.

When she was a little girl, she played with her friends in the forest. The problem is that this dangerous forest is frequented by the creatures of Grimm. One Ursa Major wanting to eat Joan, found itself neither one or two, sent to other heavens. Despite Joan Arc having saved the other children by her gesture, the villagedecided to kick both Joan and her mother Isabelle. They then took the road and fell upon a Nevermore, who was then beat up until night fell by the little Arc. Recognized as a hero by all, Joan Arc grew up in a village grateful for her ability to hunt monsters, bandits and other creatures. One day she met a wizard whom she felt immidiatly in love with, they married and had three children. A quiet life, a happy life.....'It's a beutiful story'.....Oh, who told you the story was over....the evil witch, Salem decided to kidnapped Joan's Arc family to force her to face her in a fight. The duel turned violent and Jan Arc didn't took long to unleahs her power. But it is when she wounded, that the evil witch can finally express herself. After suffering a powerful sword blow, Salem flew the Arc throught the room like a vulgar paper prag. Lying on the floor, the weak Arc stood up and at the same time, her husband and children dead in chains, hanging from the wall like vulgar pieces of meat. It was too much, everything was orchestrated so that Joan Arc became a monster, an with anger thirsty for revenge. Joan Arc then took the chain that had been used to suspend her family attached it on her sword and spoke is rage in a new duel that had nothing to do with the previous one. It is finally by using this famous chain that she delivered the final blow to Salem. It was the end, Salem was defeated. Joan Arc then asked for an explenations as to why Salem did such act of cruelty. Salem then smirked saying, because she wanted her to suffer because of her father, Uralus, was one of the Gods who ruined her life aswell as taking her daughter Sindella from her. Without losing for a moment Salem then opened her mouth revealing a creature with multiple eyes, who then came out of Salem's mouth and wrapped around the Demi-Goddess Joan Arc, pulling her into darkness as Joan Arc was never seen after that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune Arc was now walking his way around Argus, with his comrades, Y/n, Blake, Yang, Maria Calavera, Sun, Qrow, Ruby, Weiss, Ren, Nora and Oscar.