Chapter 105

A week later after the battle with the eldest son of the Dragon King, the citiziens of Kuroibara were seen living their lives peacefully as their houses got fixed back to normal aswell as their entire village.

Some villagers were seen at Mitsuri's bar.

Villager:" So, how did it go yesterday?" he asked to his friend.

Villager 2:" They tightened the patrols." he said with a smile on his face.

Villager 3:" This work keeps getting riskier. It's starting to make me think, you know, another job might be easier-" he was then interruped by a smack on the head from Mitsuri which causied him to winch in pain and rub his head.

Mitsuri:" Too bad, you don't have a choice either you continue being a construct worker or fight the sky demons." she said.

The two villagers laughed at the third one.

Villager:" Hey, Mitsuri how's the little one being holding up?" he asked with a smile referring to Mitsuri's baby.

Mitsuri:" Hmmm? Oh, my son is right behind the curtain so there's nothing to be afraid of." she said with a cheerful smile across her face.

What they didn't notice was a black cat cub with golden eyes standing outside of the bar door listening to their conversation before taking its own path.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The black cat then reached the top of a building and was greeted by Hatchiko who started petting it, before darkness started wrapping around the cat as it turned humanoid revealing to be no other than Blake Belladonna.

Blake:" Your sister is doing fine. Her bar activities are going well as usual. You're not gonna talk to her?" she asked to Hatchiko.

Hatchiko then sighed.

Hatchiko:" I don't want to cause her problems. We still aren't safe with those Dragons around. Things are going pretty smoothly ever since my brother in law became the new Shogun of the Village." he said with a smile on his face.

Blake:" I can disguise you, so atleast you can see her much more closely." she said as Hatchiko took a breath.

Hatchiko:" I still have one year to live. The situation for my body isn't going well. I'm not taking none of those mythical medicines. I mean at the end of the day we're just the past for you Blake, you have people awaiting you in the future. And some events are meant to happen. I intend to spend my last year with our crew." he said with a cheerful smile on his face as he was willing to accept his destiny.

Blake then sighed before she nodded.

Blake:" After the crew is disbanded what do you plan to do?" she asked to Hatchiko.

Hatchiko:" Die in my own bed and remembering everything as if it was yesterday." he said with a calm smile on his face while looking at the sun hiding behind the mountains.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the Heavenly Mountains a party was now seen being trown as the two snake demons Xiao Bai and Xiao Qing were seen dancing and the crew cheering for them.