Chapter 31

Y/n was now making her way towards her father office and was about to opened it, until she stopped herself as sighed.

The Deadman then appeared behind her.

Deadman:" You seem kinda down, little Zatara. You're usually in a happy mood."

Y/n then sighed and look at the Deadman.

Y/n:"It's just that..."

Deadman:"You're father is doing this for your own good, little Zatara. You did something that was against your own will, no, Mister Ozpin made you do it."

Y/n:"It was either me or the other one. I'm still not the Fall Maiden completely and I need the other half and the only way I can get it is that I can go back to Remnant, meet with my friends, finally making peace with Jaune so he wouldn't get mad at me and I really hope he doesn't. Even I didn't want to leave me, but I can say that I was 'literally kidnapped' by my own dad, even though he loves, but that's really messed up. Then I fight with Cinder, I win get the power back fight and then we'll continue with our adventure to save the world."

Deadman:"And do you really think is that easy?" he asked.

Y/n then start thinking about it as she was atleast 60% sure.

Y/n:"Depends on how our situation works out there, but it doesn't matter because I believe that most of these actions that I'll do will affect the everything around me, either positive and negative."

Deadman:"I just want to warn you little Zatara. Don't try to go against your father in any way. And I mean, because I really doubt he'll even let out step out of the house."

Y/n:"Then it will be worth it." she said.

Deadman then sighed.

Deadman:"You're very stubborn, the most stubborn witch I've never seen so far. But, I really doubt that you'll make it out here easily."

Y/n:"You're underestimating me, aren't you?"she asked.

Deadman:"True, but there is still hope."he said smiling a little.

Deadman then look up and down to Y/n.

Deadman:"You've grown a lot since Beacon, anyway good luck with Giovanni. Today is a special day." he said as he flew through a wall.

Y/n then raise an eyebrow.

Y/n:"A special day?" she asked, before knocking at her father's office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Jaune, he was having dream a weird as he heard a couple of voices talking in his head.

.

.

.

???:" Crown atop his head and armed only with a sword and his scepter, he laid waste to countless men."

.

.

.

.

.

???2:"The Great Battle Hero; The Lord of the Brave; The King of the Sword; The Fierce Destroyer of the Hell; The God of War."

.

.

.

.