Prologue for liar.

Cameron's POV:

"I'm pregnant."

My heart shattered into a billion pieces the second those words escaped Leah's lips.

I leaned myself again the palm tree, it's bark digging into my back.

She's pregnant?

Those were definitely not the words I was expecting her to say.

"You're what?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened. I pursed my lips, and tried to keep the salty tears from pooling up in the corners of my eyes.

Leah stumbled back a step or two, giving me a strange look.

"I'm pregnant, Cameron." I watched as one single tear streamed down her cheek.

As of now, I didn't know how to feel. I didn't even know if I should believe what she was saying or not.

"How do I know that you're not just lying and saying that to get me to go back to you?" I narrowed my eyes at her, an upsetting scowl resting upon my face.

The tears began to pour from Leah's eyes. Usually this would make me feel bad, but after the way she hurt me, this didn't even phase me.

In a way, I kind of enjoyed seeing her break down like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT*** Author's Note:

So this is the epilogue to the sequel!

If you have read my bio on Wattpad, you know that the sequel will be titled "liar."

I still don't know when I will be uploading chapters, but I know that it will be on an organized regular basis.

I have started writing the second book, and I don't think that I will be posting any of the chapters until the second book is finished completely. I know, I know.. that seems as if it will take forever.

But stay tuned... with me here, and please add "liar." to your library! (:

THANK YOU.

(Epilogue is also posted in "liar." so you can go and add it to your library.)