Chapter Forty Six

Leah's POV:

Well, it happened. 

I just gave my virginity up to Cameron Dallas.

Cameron and I lied side by side in his bed, our nudity censored with a thin covering of bed sheets.

"I love you," Cameron turned his head to face me, pulling me closer to him. 

I stared blankly into his eyes for a moment before leaning in and giving him a passionate kiss. 

"I love you too, Cameron." I whispered to him, scooting myself into his arms.

I meant it every time I said it, but this time was different. Now when I said that I loved him, he knew that I meant it.

How? He knew that I meant it when I said it because I had expressed my love for him in the form of sexual intercourse.

We had made love.

I looked to the alarm clock that rested on the opposite side of Cameron's bedroom.

8:17 PM. I still didn't have to be home for another four hours.

"Do you want to go out to dinner, or would you rather stay here and watch movies?" Cameron asked me, brushing the loose strands of hair out of my face and tucking them behind my ear.

I nuzzled my face into his neck and leaned in close to whisper into his ear.

"Both," I whispered, evidently sending shivers down his spine.

Cameron laughed under his breath, and sat up a little.

"Anything for you, Princess." He scooted away from me, propping himself up against his many pillows.

I sat up in his bed and stretched my arms behind my back.

"Should I get dressed up?" I winked, pointing to the clothes that were scattered all over his room.

Cameron smirked as he slid his boxers back on. 

"Well I can't take my beautiful girlfriend out to eat nude, can I?" He winked, pulling his pants on one leg at a time.

I scoffed playfully, getting up and out of Cameron's bed.

"Get dressed, babe." He laughed.

I gathered my clothes from the floor and began putting them on. I paced around Cameron's room in scavenge of my thong. Cameron nearly tore it off my body, throwing it somewhere unknown.

"Cam I can't find my underwear," I laughed, searching around his room. I walked around still fully naked.

"I hid them," He teased. He scrunched his nose and laughed at me.

"Did you really?" I asked, hooking my bra back up and throwing my shirt on over my head.

He shook his head and started to help me look. After a minute or two, we found them inside his black silk lamp shade.

"How the hell did these end up here?" I laughed, putting them on.

Cameron raised his eyebrows at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I think someone got a little excited when taking them off and threw them without looking to see where they landed," I teased, pulling my pants up over my hips.

Cameron put his shirt on and messed with his hair in front of the mirror a minute before finding the keys to his car. He put his wallet into his butt pocket and took my hand.