Chapter Forty Seven

Leah's POV:

A few weeks have passed since Cam and I had sex. Our five month anniversary just passed, and we had sex again.

Oops.

I've hung out with Nash more than once since we kissed, and the guilt has gone away for the most part. We usually hang out when we go to visit Harley in the hospital.

She finally came clean to her mother about the Hayden thing, and the doctors took a rape kit that sampled Hayden's DNA. They found traces of his semen inside of her, and when the police had a search warrant on their house, they found traces of his semen and pubic hair in Harley's bedroom.

Hayden is now going to trial for seven counts of rape, and four counts of domestic abuse. I've spoken to Harley, and from what she's told me, there is no way that the judge and jury will find Hayden not guilty with all of the evidence that's been gathered.

So that's good.

Harley's mother has sent her to live with her grandmother for the time being, and Hayden is being held in custody of the Chino Hills Police.

From Nash: If you're free today, we should hang out.

It's Christmas break at school, and I'm currently available. I have three friends, one of them staying out of state with their grandmother.

That leaves Nash and Cameron to hang out with.

To Nash: Cameron has basketball practice today, so yeah. I'm free. Cx

I clicked the send button and quickly tied my bedhead into a ponytail. I threw on some clothes and put on some mascara. I slipped my red converse on and tied the laces.

From Nash: Your place or mine?

I looked around my house and decided that it was too dirty for company. I was too lazy to pick up anyways.

To Nash: Yours. Cx I'll be over in like fifteen minutes.

It was 1:45 PM already, so I wasn't going to waste any time. Mom was at work, and Lance was either asleep or playing destiny.

I felt my phone vibrate from inside my pocket. I grabbed my car keys off of the key rack in the kitchen and scribbled a quick note to Lance.

You're asleep, Mom is gone.

Bored.

Out to Nash's, love you.

-Leah

I left the note on the counter and pulled my phone from my pocket to see what my text message said.

From Nash: Kay, don't text and drive. (;

I laughed and shoved my phone back into my pocket. I walked out to my car, locking the front door behind me. It had been a week or so since I had seen any of my friends outside of school. I missed them.

I got into my car and drove to Nash's, jamming to the song on the radio.

About ten minutes later, I pulled up to Nash's house. I parked alongside the curb and walked up to the front porch.

Knock, knock, knock.

I knocked on the door, and stepped back onto the welcome mat. A minute or two later, a bright grimace greeted me at the door.

"You came to see me?" Hayes winked, opening the door just wide enough to let me in. I brushed past him, laughing under my breath.

Hayes always tried to flirt with me every single time that he saw me. He even texts me or snapchats me photos of his abs sometimes.

He's weird.

"Hayes, where is Nash?" I laughed, rolling my eyes at him. He frowned and pointed up the stairs.

I felt bad so I gave him a sympathetic hug and then marched up the stairs to Nash's bedroom.

I knocked lightly on Nash's door before letting myself in.

"Wow, you got here fast." Nash laughed. "Didn't speed, did you?" He winked.

I slipped my shoes off and sat down on his bed beside him.

"Nope," I winked back, rubbing my hand in his hair, ruining his quiff.

"Thanks." He said sarcastically, running his fingers through his hair, fixing it.

We laughed and turned on a movie.

Over the Hedge.

I love this movie.

"You want some blankets?" Nash asked, holding his comforter out to me.

"Yes please!" I laughed, grabbing hold of a corner and yanking it over the top of me.

Nash adjusted the blankets over the both of us, and leaned back against his headboard. The guilt from when we kissed before had faded away that night when I had sex with Cameron, but now that I was lying under the same blanket as Nash and his gorgeous blue eyes...I wanted to kiss him.

I had tried my absolute hardest to keep those feelings well below the surface, but now I was burning up in his body heat, and the feeling came back to the front of my mind.

The urge to kiss him grew stronger and stronger the longer I lied next to him. His body was so warm and he smelled so good. It was so hard to fight the temptation.

I unknowingly scooted myself closer to Nash, resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me, and before I knew it, we were making out.

Shit.

Not again, Leah. I didn't even try to talk myself out of it this time. I just let it happen.

Little did I know that our little make out session was going to turn into something more.

I pulled Nash's shirt off from over his head and tossed it onto the floor, my lips still locked on his.

"Leah," He said between breaths. "Are we really going to do this?"

I didn't even hesitate before speaking.

"I want to, and I see how you look at me. I know that you want to, too." I leaned in again and began kissing his neck.

Nash then began to undress me, one article of clothing at a time. Tossing each and every piece of clothing that I was wearing directly onto the floor. He traced small intricate kisses from my lips, down my jawline, down my neck and all the way down my body.

I then let loose, giving all I had to Nash Grier. He had to muffle my screams with a pillow and a few kisses. I left long scratches all the way up his
back, clenching his sheets to avoid screaming so loudly.

After finishing, he threw the condom away and layed down beside me.

"I still love you, Leah."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Whoa. Plot twist. (;

***

SORRY GUYS. I KNOW I'M ANNOYING YOU.

THE ANXIETY IS GETTING TO ME. THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT.

***

Night. x