Chapter Twenty Five

Nash's POV:

I set my phone down after texting Cameron. Who knew he had a girlfriend? I ran my fingers through my hair before grabbing my keys and walking out to my car.

I opened the door to my garage and hopped into the car. I turned the key and opened the garage.

I backed out of the driveway and drove to Cameron's house.

I wonder if his girlfriend is hot?

Cameron has never really had an "ugly" girlfriend. A few of them have had some pretty disgusting personalities, and some of them lacked any personality at all.

Like one time he dated this girl Sara, and she was lifeless. She was pretty, but the girl had nothing else going for her. Her personality was so dry that I always found myself needing a tall glass of water after speaking with her.

Hopefully this one is different.

A few minutes later I drove up to Cameron's house. I pulled into his driveway, and walked up to his door. I made sure to lock my car because even though he lives in the high end of LA, I drove a BMW i8. People "Stumble" upon them and next thing you know your car is stolen.

Not mine.

I stood at his front door, and rung the doorbell.

"Nash is here," I heard Cameron yell from inside the house.

Cameron greeted me at the door.

"You know you can just come in bro," He said to me, walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah," I followed behind him. "I know."

He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and gestured it towards me, asking if I'd like one. I took it, and unscrewed the lid. He pulled another one out for himself and I followed him back to the couch.

"So where's your girlfriend?" I said, winking.

He blushed a little. What?

Cameron never blushes...

This is weird.

"She went upstairs about ten minutes ago to get dressed. She should be down any minute now." He looked over to the stairs and sipped on his water.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming down the hardwood stairs. I turned my head to look over to them, and...

WHOA.

My jaw immediately hit the floor. I didn't even know the name of this girl, all I knew is that she was...

Stunning.

My eyes widened as I turned back to Cameron. We made eye contact, and I mouthed the words "Dude, she's hot!" to him. He smirked, and blushed again.

She looked up from her phone screen after coming down the long stair way.

"Hey, I'm Leah." She said sweetly, walking over to us.

Even her voice is hot.

Nash, stop. That is Cameron's girlfriend.

I tried to tell myself not to think of her in that way because one, I'd just met her. And two, because she is dating my best friend.

It's not working.

She took a seat next to Cameron, and I just stared. She had me at a loss for words.

"I-I'm N-Nash," I stuttered, trying not to make it obvious that I am attracted to her.