Chapter Twenty Two

Cameron's POV:

Leah was still being hoisted up by her thighs, and I was still giving her a hickey.

Her little moans are so fucking hot.

I shut off the shower abruptly, startling Leah.

"Oh," She shrugged her shoulders, brushing it off.

I let her down off of the wall, and opened the shower door. The mirror was really foggy, and we both hurried to dry ourselves off. She quickly rubbed her wet hair between her towel, and I nearly tore her bra off of her. She was quick to pull off my swimming trunks, they were at my ankles at an instant. I kicked them off, and grabbed her again. I picked her up in my arms, and carried her from my bathroom to my bed.

She was breathing heavily, and oh boy was it turning me on.

She wants me.

I felt my erection growing as I was now standing naked above her.

She ran her hand down my stomach, feeling my abdominal muscles.

"Holy fuck, you're hot!" She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, and came back up to kiss me again. I took her underwear off of her, her tongue still colliding with mine.

Is this really happening?

She let out a lust filled sigh as I kissed her neck again. We were now having a make out session.

A naked make out session.

I layed her down, and kissed her neck again. Just as I was about to begin, I was interrupted.

"Cameron wait..." I heard her say.

Shit.

"What babe?" I sighed, stopping myself.

"I-I'm not ready..."

Those are exactly the words that I did not want to hear. Damn it.

"Okay, we can stop." I back away a little, sitting down on the bed.

"You're not upset with me, are you?" She sounded so sad.

I can't be mad at her for not being ready.

"Of course I'm not upset with you, we will get around to it when you're ready." I reassured her.

I'm not mad. I didn't lie. I mean, yeah.. I'm a bit disappointed, but what can I do?

She smiled, and asked me to grab her some clothes to wear. I put on some boxers, and threw her a pair of my old boxers and some sweats.

"I need a shirt too," She laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah, sorry.." I threw one to her, and she put them on.

I was right.

I thought to myself about what it will be like when we actually do make love.

Stop thinking about it Cameron, you're only making yourself suffer.

I got into the bed beside her, wrapping my arms tightly around her.

"I hope it's okay if we still cuddle?" I asked, tensing up a bit.

Her face turned to a guilty frown.

"Of course we can, Cam! And we can still make out, I'm just not ready to have sex yet." She said, and before I could.. She started again.

"I'm still a virgin,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry, sorry.

Short little filler chapter...

OKAY OKAY, I WAS GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF AND COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO UPDATE.

I apologize. Cx

I'll update tomorrow. No more secret double updates.

Omg and thanks so much for 600 reads! (":