Chapter Twenty Three

Leah's POV:

"I'm still a virgin,"

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Did I hear myself correctly?

Now he knows.

He thinks I'm a loser. He does, I know it.

God, Leah. You're so stupid.

We just had the sexiest shower, and we were going to have sex.

I want to have sex with him.

Why didn't I just let it happen!? Gah!

Well that was the first time I've admitted to myself that I want to sleep with Cameron.

I want to sleep with Cameron.

The thought raced through my mind over and over. It was like it was darting from one lobe of my brain to the other, bouncing off the sides and darting back.

Every time he kissed me, every time I looked down to our hands...

Lust.

I want him so badly. Why did I say that I'm not ready!?

It was silent for a while, and he just looked at me. He was biting his lip, and he scratched the back of his neck every few moments.

He cleared his throat.

"You are?" I could tell by the tone of his voice that he wasn't mocking me. He was just...shocked?

"Er.." I looked to the floor. "Uh, yeah.. I am." I said, obviously embarrassed.

I gulped away the lump that was forming in my throat.

I had a pit in my stomach as big as the craters in the moon.

The butterflies that were once fluttering around inside my stomach have all died.

I'm so embarrassed.

My face was red hot, and not from blushing. I was red with pure embarrassment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV:

"I'm still a virgin,"

Well those are definitely words that I never thought I would hear coming from Leah Bailey's mouth.

It was awkward and silent in the room for quite a while. So many thoughts were running rapid through my head that I didn't think to say anything.

I cleared my throat before speaking, breaking the awkward silence.

"You are?" Is all that I could manage to choke out. I nearly coughed on my own words.

I didn't mean it in a rude way, I guess I'm just shocked. I mean, how is that possible?

How is she still a virgin looking the way she does?

That was the main thought that was going through my head.

"Uh, yeah.. I am." She took in a big breath of air after saying that, and her eyes went straight to the floor. Her face immediately reddened, but not in the way it usually does.

She's embarrassed.

"Hey," I said, grabbing her shoulder that was now turned to me. She whipped around to look at me.

"It doesn't matter," I said, placing my arm around her shoulder. "If you think that it matters, or that I care whether you're a virgin or not.. It doesn't matter Leah." I smiled, rubbing her back.

The redness in her face toned down, and she managed to flash me a little smile.

"Are you sure?" She said quickly, scooting herself closer to me.

I nodded and pulled her in for a hug. I embraced her in a giant hug, squeezing tighter once she lied her head on my shoulder.

I kissed the top of her head, and rested my head on hers.

I'm in love with her.

I get all warm and tingly inside when I think about it. I say the words, "I love her," in my head, and every time it's like a whole swarm of butterflies hatched within my stomach.

Should I tell her?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

The second that he told me that it doesn't matter, I could literally feel my face lighten. It felt like a huge weight was just taken off of my shoulder.

He now knows everything about me.

I love him.

I squeezed him as tight as I could. All I want to do now is stay in his arms like this.

Being wrapped in his arms is literally the best feeling in the entire world.

I'm in love with Cameron Dallas.

"Leah,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV:

I let go of the hug, and I heard it come out of my mouth.

"Leah,"

Oh god. Oh god.

I can't tell her!

What if she doesn't feel the same? What if it's too early to be saying this?

I quickly diverted away from the topic.

The topic that hadn't been brought up yet.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked, trying my hardest not to make it obvious that I am hiding something.

She looked at me like that was not what she was expecting me to say.

Shit, why am I such a bad liar!?

She furrowed her brow, and shook her head yes. She gave me a weak smile, and put in a DVD from my movie case.

The movie she chose was The Sandlot.

Her favorite.

We turned off the light, and crawled into my bed together. I wrapped my arms around her, and we began spooning. She was wearing nothing but my clothing, which only made the cuddling experience even better. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is short.

It was kind of hard to think of what to write with the sexual tension I ended with last time..

Anyways, thank you for 700 reads!

Oh my god it makes me so happy that you guys are reading this! (":

Love you guys.