Chapter Thirty Seven

Leah's POV:

"Thank you for breakfast, Nash." I said, opening the passenger door to his car. After eating, I offered to pay, but Nash insisted on paying.

It was really sweet of him, especially since the food was a little bit expensive. I left our waitress a $6.00 tip though.

"You're welcome," He smiled kindly. We got into the car and buckled ourselves in.

I looked to the clock, determining how much longer it'd be before we could go visit Harley.

10:16.

"Hey," Nash looked over to me after backing out of the parking stall we were in.

"Yeah?" I asked, leaning my head up against the seat.

"Since we still can't go to the hospital for another two hours, I was wondering if you had anything else planned before noon?" He smiled at me, and drove out onto the road. He turned the radio up a little and started humming along to the song that was playing.

"No, I don't." I laughed. "Do you want to hang out?" I asked, hoping not to be awkward.

"Yeah!" He began dancing to the music, and pursed his lips. "My house or yours?" He asked, turning left onto a different road.

Nash has a really nice car.

"It doesn't matter," I said, giggling at his dancing.

I'm totally in love with Cameron, and I still haven't confessed that to him yet. But even with as much I love Cameron, I have to admit that Nash is a really handsome and caring guy.

"Okay, we'll go to my house. You can meet all of my strange family members." He grinned as he spoke.

"Okay." I shrugged my shoulders at his remark and laughed silently.

Nash continued dancing to the music, but now he was singing instead of just humming along.

♫ Say something,

If you're feelin' the vibe!

Say something,

Baby don't be so shy!

Say something,

'Cause you're all in my head,

Like  oooh ooh ohh, yeah yeah ♫

Nash scrunched his nose and bobbed his head while he sang.

"You really know your Austin Mahone songs, dontcha?" I laughed, singing along with the chorus.

He nodded at me, and we sang along to the rest of the song. Nash pulled into a foreign neighborhood, and we headed down the street. This is not the same neighborhood that Cameron and I drove through on our way to pick Nash up to go bowling.

I decided to brush it off. Nash knows how to get to his own house.

We slowed down and drove over a few speed bumps before the neighborhood started looking more familiar. The streets were lined with palm trees, the sidewalk was tinted.

I pulled out my phone to text my mom that I wouldn't be home until after visiting Harley in the hospital.

To Mom: Hey, turns out I won't be home until after I go with Nash to see how Harley is doing. Hope that's okay?

I sent the message just as we pulled into Nash's driveway.

Just like Cameron's, Nash's house is HUGE.