Chapter Twenty One

Cameron's POV:

"Wanna go hot tubbing?" I asked, turning my back to her and walking the rest of the way up the stairs to my bedroom.

I could feel her gaze lock on my butt as I climbed each step.

Zayum, I must be hot!

I walked to my door, and pushed it open.

"Leah?" I asked as she followed in behind me.

"Sorry, what?" She shook her head a little, awakening herself from her daydream.

Yeah, her daydream about my ass.

"Stop focusing on my butt," I teased. "I asked if you want to go hot tubbing. Wanna?" I asked again.

"Yeah! But with what swimsuit? I didn't even bring pajamas, let alone a bathing suit." She laughed at herself.

"You can just wear a pair of my swimming trunks, and one of my old tees." I opened one of the drawers to my dresser, pulling out two pairs of swimming trunks. I opened a different drawer to pull out a tee shirt for Leah.

"A white tee shirt?" She mocked, sarcasm laced within her voice.

I smirked. "Hey, it was worth a shot!" I laughed nervously. I took the white shirt from her hands, and switched it out for a blue Volcom tee shirt.

"Better," She winked, taking the clothes and walking out of my door and into the bathroom.

While she was changing, I slipped off my shirt. I hurried and changed into my trunks, and sat on the edge of my bed very patiently. Not too long after I sat down, she walked back through my door.

"You look cute in my clothes," I smiled, rising off of the bed.

I could get used to seeing her in my clothes.

"Do we need to grab towels?" She asked, walking down the hall.

"No, there's a linen closet next to the pool under the terrace." We walked down the stairs and made our way out to the back yard.

"Let me turn it on," I said, walking over to the dial. I turned it all the way to the right. I turned the jets on, and went back to Leah.

"C'mon babe," I led her to the side of the yard beneath the terrace where the hot tub was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

Cameron led me to the hot tub. I felt silly wearing only his clothing, but it was surprisingly soothing. They made me almost feel safe. Protected in a way. We walked bare footed on his patio. Once we reached the hot tub, he pulled off the cover.

It is different here in California. The leaves don't change colors in October, and the weather never gets too much colder than it always was. There was rarely even a cloud in the sky.

In Washington, the leaves began to change color around the middle of September. The weather got significantly colder, and it was apparent that it was fall. But not in California. The seasons never seemed to change in Chino Hills. It was always just one season--summer.

I don't mind it though. Plus it is still August, and still hot as all hell.

We stepped into the water, and a moan of bliss slipped from my lips.

"You alright there?" Cameron teased, nudging at my side. He took my hand and we sat down into the nice hot water.

"Shh! It just feels nice, that's all." I laughed, sinking in lower. He was sitting beside me, and he pulled me closer into him.