Chapter Ten

Leah's POV:

I shoved my face into my pillow, and my sobbing continued. Lance said nothing, and stormed out of my room. He slammed my door behind him. I lie there heart broken, unable to think, unable to speak, barely able to breathe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV:

I stared at the ceiling, wondering why Leah hadn't replied yet. She usually replies almost instantly. I sent that message half an hour ago. Uh oh.

I re-opened our messages to see what I had said.

To Leah: I made you blush? Good! That means that I'm doing my job right. (:

Did I say something wrong?

Wait... Her read receipt hasn't appeared! She hasn't even seen it yet!

I sighed, and entered my contacts. I clicked on my best friend; Nash.

I pressed call, and waited for him to answer.

Nash: Hey, Cam.

Me: Hey.

Nash: What's up bruh?

Me: Oh I'm bored, I was just wondering if you want to go get pizza or something?

Nash: Yeah, I'm starving! I'll be over in like ten minutes.

Me: Okay, just come in when you get here. I'll get ready.

Nash: Alright, see you in a few minutes!

I hung up the phone, and hopped off of my bed.

I walked over to my dresser, and put some more gel in my hair. I put my shoes on, and started scrolling through twitter until Nash got here.

I heard the front door open, and then close. Loud footsteps came trotting up the stairs. My bedroom door opened, and I stood up.

"Ready?" Nash asked me, checking himself in my mirror.

"Yeah, who's car?" I asked him, grabbing my wallet from off of my night stand.

"Mine. I'll drive." Nash said back.

"Okay," We walked out of my bedroom, and down the stairs. We walked out the front door, and over to Nash's car. He drove a jet black BMW i8. It had suicide doors and everything. Nash bought it himself last month with money that he had saved up from MAGCON and commercials and stuff.

Nash started the engine, and we sped off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

I never knew that it was possible to feel this much pain. Physical pain, yeah sure. But emotional pain? I'd never experienced it like this. Sure I'd been through the typical teenage heartbreak, but never had I ever felt this...betrayed.

I still couldn't believe that my father was sneaking around behind all of our backs for two years! Mom must've found out about the affair, and that is probably why they got divorced. That also explains why Mom cries all the time, and when we ask her what's wrong she just brushes it off as if it were nothing.

Poor Mom. The love of her life who she had been married to for 18 sum years totally broke her heart, and ruined the love and trust that she had for him. And for what? A stupid whore named Cathy.