Chapter Twenty

Cameron's POV:

At the end of our date, we had finished riding every ride in the park at least twice. I walked Leah back to my car, and opened the passenger door to let her in. She thanked me, and I walked around to the other side of the car to get into the driver's seat.

"I don't want this night to end," she sighed, and said sadly. "I had the best time, and I just don't want it to end!" She looked over to me before I put the car into reverse.

"Neither do I," I half frowned. "Crazy idea?"

She looked to me.

"I know this sounds crazy, but do you think that your mom would just let you stay at my place tonight?" I asked sheepishly, hoping that Leah wouldn't be uncomfortable with my asking.

"Cam, you're... a GENIUS!" She shouted, quickly unlocking her cell phone to get her mom on the line.

She sat back in her seat, and I backed out of the parking spot. I did a three point turn and drove out of the lot.

"Hey, Mom." Leah said into the phone.

Her mom didn't speak too loud, so the only audible noise coming from Leah's phone were small murmurs.

"Mom, I know you said to be home by 12:30, and it's midnight now." She talked quietly into the phone.

"Yes. Yes, Mom, my room is clean." I laughed a little.

"I know, I know. But can I please stay the night at Cameron's?" Leah sighed, but I couldn't tell if it were a good sigh or a bad sigh.

"Yes, okay. Thank you Mom! Okay, love you too. Bye." She hung up the phone.

Did Mrs. Bailey say yes!?

"She said yes!!!" Leah shouted.

"Someone's excited," I teased.

The grin on her face grew ear to ear.

Yes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

She said yes?

Oh my god. Today is just the perfect day. First, my day at school was actually decent. Then Cameron took me on that amazing date, and now I get to spend the night at his house.

I'm staying the night with my perfect boyfriend at his house, and his mother is away on a business trip to Colorado for another week.

The thought stuck in my head, and the smile on my face grew. Today has literally been the perfect day.

"Im so happy that your mom said yes," Cameron said sweetly.

I smiled even wider, and we were on our way to his house.

"Cameron?" I said.

"Yeah?" He sounded concerned.

"Thank you for tonight," I grabbed his hand. "It was really the perfect date."

I am falling so hard for him.

"You are so welcome, Princess." I blush every time he calls me that.

♫ So tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll, 'cause I can't control myself, ♫

Cameron began singing along with the radio. I turned the volume up and sang along with him.