Chapter Sixteen

Cameron's POV:

"Leah, I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Did those words really just come out of my mouth?

Oh my god. She is going to think that I'm a creep. I've known this girl for what..? Two days? And now I've asked her out...

Prepare yourself for rejection, Cam.

I sat there in awe, and watched as Leah gasped. Her face immediately lit up, and a grin appeared on her face.

"YES!" That was the only word that escaped her lips.

I furrowed my brows as I heard what she said. I had already bummed myself out by telling myself that I was in for rejection.

She said yes?

My lips curled up into a smile, wider than ever before. I'm sure my whole being glowed with happiness. I am now in a relationship with the hottest girl at Chino Hills High.

The one I'm falling so deeply for I'm now able to call 'MINE'

Just then, the waiter came back with our orders. He set the rolls of sushi in front of us, and handed us each a pair of chopsticks. We ate together in pure happiness, and when we finished, I called the waiter over and asked for the check.

"I don't have my wallet," Leah said, blushing.

She honestly thinks that I would let her pay? Funny.

"Good!" I smirked, and her blush deepened.

"Good?" She mocked me in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes. You're my girlfriend, from now on, you pay for nothing."

You would not believe how good it felt to call her my girlfriend.

"Oh, okay!" She giggled, and looked to the floor.

I smiled at her, and placed my credit card into the little black book that the waiter handed to me. I signed the receipt, and placed it back on top of the table.

He came and took the book from the table, Leah and I deep in conversation about chopsticks. When he came back, I put my card back into my wallet and thanked him for serving us. I stood up and took Leah's hand in mine, pulling her closer to me when we stepped out the door.

I opened the passenger door for her once we arrived back at my car. She got inside, and shut the door behind her. I walked around to my side of the car, and we headed home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

Cameron drove me home, and he walked me up to the door.

"I had a really good time tonight," I said smiling.

Cameron looked directly into my eyes, and smiled at me. His eyes wandered from my eyes down to my lips. He smiled again, and began leaning in.

I closed my eyes and leaned in too. Our lips collided, and there were more sparks than ever before. We stood there in perfect bliss, his tongue brushing against my bottom lip. He was practically begging for admittance inside my mouth. I parted my lips, and our tongues began wrestling. I realized how happy I was to be his girlfriend, and I smiled.

I'm falling for him, and I'm falling hard.

We kissed for another few minutes, and he broke away. I smiled once again, and looked into his eyes. His gorgeous eyes. They glistened as the moonlight hit them. Sparkles of gold glinted in his caramel colored eyes.