Chapter Eighteen

Cameron's POV:

"You ready?" I asked, turning the engine off. She squinted her eyes in confusion and nodded her head yes. I walked around to her side of the car, and lent a hand in helping her out.

"Can I know what we're doing now?" She layed her head on my shoulder and intertwined our fingers together.

I smiled down at her, and shook my head.

"Nope, you'll just see when we get there!" I walked over to the backseat of my car, and grabbed a small black duffle bag.

"C'mon," I kissed the top of her head. "Let's go." We started walking in the direction that I was leading her.

We were parked in a parking lot of a construction site, so her imagination must be stumped at the moment.

"What's in the bag?" She asked, pointing.

I laughed, and patted the bag.

"Oh, this bag?" She nodded.

"Well whatever is in this bag is a part of the surprise, so I can't tell you, now can I?" I smirked, and her face formed into a pout.

"Fine!" She giggled, still pouting.

"Hey don't pout!" I tilted her chin upward with my index finger. I leaned my head down just far enough to peck her lips. "You'll like it, it's worth the wait."

She smiled, and we continued walking to our designation.

We walked through a small grove of trees, and through a few patches of pokey plants. Eventually we arrived. Leah's face lit up when she saw the waves crashing up against the shore.

"The beach?" She smiled, and looked into my eyes.

"Well that's not even the best part!" I winked and we walked over to a clear area of sand.

She giggled as I unzipped the duffle bag and pulled out a blanket. I layed it out on the ground, and patted the spot next to me. She came over and sat right beside me.

"This is a beach that I found when I was eight," I said. "I don't think that anyone else knows about it."

"Yeah, it doesn't look like it! There are no footsteps in the sand." I smiled down at her again as she leaned her head against my chest.

"Well I thought that we could have a picnic on the beach and watch the sunset," I spoke softly, running my fingers through her hair.

I pulled the picnic basket from the bag and placed it on the blanket beside me.

"Awe, Cameron! I love it!" She threw her arms up in excitement.

I opened the basket and began pulling it's contents out one by one. First, a box of pizza from Little Caesars. Second, two cans of soda. Third, a bag of crazy bread. Fourth, a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. I left the dessert in the basket, and decided to save it for last.

"You brought chocolate covered strawberries?" She said playfully.

I picked one up off of the plate and brought it closer to her mouth. She took a bite, and began chewing.

After she swallowed, I pointed to her bottom lip. "You've got a little.."

Her face dropped, and she tried to wipe it away. "Did I get it?" She giggled softly.

"I'll get it,"  I drew her in closer, leaning my head to the right a little.

She closed her eyes and leaned in too. Our lips crashed into one another, and they began to move in sync with each other. She scooted onto my lap, and she brushed against my bottom lip with her tongue.

She wants me.

I parted my lips allowing her tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues collided over and over again. I grabbed the small of her back, pulling her closer to me. I leaned in further, deepening the kiss. She took a fistful of my hair, and wrapped her other arm around my neck.

I can't believe how many sparks fly every time I kiss her.

We kissed for several more minutes before breaking apart.

"You're amazing," I whispered, grabbing both sides of her face.

I think that I'm in love with her...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

"You're amazing," He whispered after kissing me.

Oh my god. That was the most amazing kiss of my entire life.

The date that he's taken me on has been utterly romantic, and literally perfect. A picnic on the beach, and we get to watch the sunset.

"Cameron the sun is setting!" I sat back up into his lap, and grabbed his hand. I smiled at our fingers tangled within each others.

"It's so pretty!" I exclaimed. I watched as the huge orange circle in the sky started sinking below the water. The sky was painted yellow, orange, and pink. There was not a cloud in sight.

"Not as pretty as you," He whispered into my ear. I blushed, and looked back to the sky.

I am falling so hard for him.

"This date is perfect," I looked directly into his eyes, and placed a small peck on his cheek.

We had already finished our pizza and strawberries. We had eaten half the bag of crazy bread, and chugged our sodas.

"This date isn't over yet, there's more!" He turned around and pulled something else out of the duffle bag.

A rose?

He turned back to face me, a red rose in his hand.

Awee!

My face started to heat up, and I knew that my cheeks had turned bright red.

"This is for you, babe." He outstretched his arm to me, handing me the beautiful rose. I brought it closer to my face and smelled it.

"Thank you Cam," I had never called him that before, but I like it.

"You're welcome, Princess." He smiled, and rubbed my back.

I am definitely falling for him.

He reached around again and this time pulled a milkshake with two straws from the bag.

"A milkshake?" I said sarcastically, placing my lips around one of the straws. He placed his around the other, and we sipped on the milkshake together like they do in the movies.

Perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

This chapter took me so long to write.

None of you even contacted me :(

Oh well.

What did you guys think of the date?