Chapter Fourteen

Cameron's POV:

Leah and I cuddled very tightly, very warmly until the movie was over. She had her head on my chest the entire time, and I loved every minute of it. She clung to me like it was the last thing she'd ever do. Every time Michael Myers would show up, or when the theme music would start to play, she would tighten her grip onto my hand.

Everything about her, and everything that she does is just perfect.

I smiled to myself, and brushed the hair out of her face before turning on the lights.

"It's 7:00 now, do you want to go out to dinner?" I asked her, blushing a bit. Every time she snuggled in closer to me, or every time I looked down to our hands that were so perfectly interlaced with one another.. I would get butterflies in the pit of my stomach, and the smile on my face grew wider.

She looked up to me with the biggest grin that I have ever seen on her face.

"I would love to," She looked directly into my eyes, and leaned up to plant a kiss on my left cheek. "I'll just have to check with my mom." She said, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

Cameron brushed the hair off of my face before turning the light on after our movie was over.

"It's 7:00 now, do you want to go out to dinner?" He asked me, my face still up against his very warm chest.

I looked down to see us lying still hand in hand. I smiled so wide that my cheeks were beginning to hurt. "I would love to," I leaned upward, and placed a small kiss on his cheek. I pulled my phone from my pocket, and said "I'll just have to check with my mom."

He nodded, and kissed the top of my head.

To Mom: Hey Mom. Cameron just asked me out to dinner. Can I please go?

I pressed send, sitting up to stretch. Cameron never took his eyes off of me, and the smile he wore never left his face.

From Mom: Only if he's cute. Send me a picture.(;

Oh god.

"My mom said I can only go to dinner with you if you're cute..." I said blushing, looking to the floor.

"Well I guess that we won't be going!" He said, a smirk growing on his face.

I hit his arm playfully.

"Oh shut up Cameron! You're perfect!"

Oops. Did I really just say that out loud?

His smile grew even wider. I didn't even think that was possible.

"Whoa, wait... You think I'm perfect?" He asked me, poking at my side.

By now I was blushing so bad that I could tell my entire face was bright red. I looked to the floor again, "Yeah.. I think you're perfect."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV:

"My mom said I can only go to dinner with you if you're cute..." She did that cute thing where she blushes and looks to the floor. I think she hopes that I won't notice.

But I do.

"Well I guess that we won't be going!" I smirked, and she hit my arm.

"Oh shut up Cameron! You're perfect!" Before she had time to take it back, or look to the floor in embarrassment, I answered her.