Chapter Thirty Three

Harley's POV:

I was waiting in the main area of the bowling alley for Leah and whoever it was that she brought. I was standing near a table, looking around when I noticed a really handsome guy.

It was a little bit dark in the building, but when he turned his head, I knew exactly who it was. I would know that face anywhere. I was looking directly at the back of his head.

Who's head?

The head of the one and only Nash Grier.

I stood there in awe, unable to move. I could barely even breathe.

That is Nash Grier. Nash Grier is in the same bowling alley as me right now.

I think he knew that I was looking at him, because he turned around and looked right at me.

Nash Grier just looked at me.

After he turned back around, it took a few seconds to recollect myself. I finally realized that I probably creeped him out, so I looked away and left.

I kept looking for Leah, but for some reason she was nowhere to be seen. I couldn't stop thinking about how Nash looked at me.

He looked right at me.

I circled the entire inside of the building twice before just giving up to find our lane. I walked from the opposite end of the alley all the way over to where our lane was, and where our table was. I got almost all of the way there when I saw him again.

Nash Grier is standing by my lane. He's standing by my table. Oh my god.

I stopped dead in my tracks, and stared. I didn't even realize that I may have been freaking him out.

All of the sudden, my hands started shaking and my lip began to quiver. I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes, and I was gasping for air.

Nash Grier is walking towards me. RIGHT towards me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV:

Leah and I snuck away for a few minutes to make out a little before bowling. We looked for Harley when we went into the building, but we couldn't find her. We figured that we'd just put on our rental shoes and then sneak away for a few minutes. We went into the locker room that nobody ever goes into, and we made out for a while.

When we walked back over to our lane, we saw Nash walking over to someone. We couldn't see who he was heading for, so we just left him alone and talked to the rest of the guys. We entered all of our names into the little thing and then waited for Nash and Harley so we could play.

Where is Harley?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter's POV:

Matt, Taylor, Nash and I all stood next to the table and we just talked. We were talking about how hot Leah is, but Nash started acting weird and left. He started walking over to some girl when Cameron and Leah came back over to us.

We all just stood around waiting for Nash to come back, and waiting for Leah's friend that nobody could find. We had all already chosen the balls we wanted to bowl with and we had rented bowling shoes.

We couldn't think of anything better to do than make vines of us dancing to the weird 80's music that was playing while we waited, so we just did that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harley's POV:

"Hey," Nash said, and I took a deep breath. "I saw you looking at me, and I just came over here to see if you needed anything?" He laughed after saying this, probably laughing at how badly I was blushing.

Nash Grier just talked to me.

"Uhh.." I could barely manage to speak, but somehow I choked out some words. "No, I-I don't need anything." I was talking quietly, and the water brimming in my eyes was going to spill out soon.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, very kindly.

Nash Grier is talking to me.

I laughed very nervously, trying to hold my hands so that they would stop shaking.

"Uh, yeah.." I smiled, and clenched my teeth.

"Then why were you looking at me?" He smirked, and looked over his shoulder.

I could barely breathe. I was silently gasping for air.

"It's, um, well, uh.. Y-You're Nash Grier," My face irked into a crooked smile, and tears started pouring from my eyes.

Just then, his look softened and his lips curled into a smile.

"Don't cry, you're too pretty to be crying over a guy like me!" He brought his thumb up to my face and wiped a tear away. Of course, that only made me sob even harder.

"Is this real?" I choked out, tears still pouring from my eyes.

My heart was skipping beats, and I had fallen in love with Nash Grier all over again.

"Yes," He laughed a little, "This is real. You're gorgeous," He smiled at me and pulled me in for another hug.

"I love you so much," I sobbed into his neck. I was heaving by now, and my heart was racing faster than it ever has.

Nash Grier just called me beautiful and wiped tears from my face.

Oh. My. God.

"I love you too," He said, rubbing circles on my back.

He pulled away from the hug. "Hey, who are you here with?"

What?

"Um, I'm here with my friend Leah but I can't find her..." I wiped more tears away with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Leah...? Like, Leah Bailey?" He asked me, smiling.

How the hell does he know Leah!?

"Yes actually..." I said, a little scared.

"Me too! I'm one of Cameron's friend's that tagged along!"

What?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

I came home for a while, so I thought I'd update.

Sorry if it's a bit short and boring.

Vote anyway?

***

Have fun tonight everyone, and please please PLEASE be safe!

Love You! ♥